SCA interview (1 Viewer)

tash

lalalala
HSC
i was just wondering if anyone else put down art at sydney college of the arts for next year? and what on earth do you put down in the questionairre thingo in 'professional practice'?? anyone know?
thanks

jaNetix

i just sent mine away yesterday
my art teacher told me 2 put down the competitions i had entered and that teachers buying art off me..

im worried..well not worried..curious abt the interview...wat do they ask!??

Nocturama

agh stupid uni's

i applied for wollongong uni creative arts (visual arts) and got a letter saying the date i had to go to the interview is on. the problem is that is in the middle of my two week schoolies adventure to byron bay... so i had to make up some shit about a cousins wedding... hopefully they'l let me change it.

as for SCA, i havent heard back from em yet, better not be in the middle of schoolies either. il be pissed to the max.

ps. its annoying how COFA goes by UAI, which is 84.2, how on earth does that judge ones artistic ability. stupid backward thinkers...

guy

HSC
Originally posted by Nocturama
i applied for wollongong uni creative arts (visual arts) and got a letter saying the date i had to go to the interview is on. the problem is that is in the middle of my two week schoolies adventure to byron bay... so i had to make up some shit about a cousins wedding... hopefully they'l let me change it.

as for SCA, i havent heard back from em yet, better not be in the middle of schoolies either. il be pissed to the max.

ps. its annoying how COFA goes by UAI, which is 84.2, how on earth does that judge ones artistic ability. stupid backward thinkers...
i know i hate that sooo much but looking at sydney, what a fucking beautiful building?! apparently its an old mental asylum

i sent a little note telling them about the schoolies cruise, i hope they consider it (if i even get an interview)

jaNetix

i kno...how ugly is the place...im reconsidering going there...looks old...and far.....
uws on the other hand...is new...but ..just uws..

allyteaded

Sydney College was a mental assylum??

Can anyone put a note up when they recieve their interviews?? I'm really worried because I sent my application two days before Sept 30th.

Hang on... janetix sent this month...

Janetix, where did you see the due date for the questionaire?? Because there are two different ones. The one in the UAC guide send the closing date was 31st October... then the actual questionaire said 30th of September. I'm so confused!!

I'm worried that they didn't get my application form..... :(

Anyway - I'll be back here if and when I get a notice about my interview time.

I really want to go to Sydney College I think... Mental Assylum - hahah... I think that's where I belong anyway ;)

*sidetrack alert* UWS parramatta was a mental assylum too. The crematorium's still standing smack bang in the middle... they can't tear it down cuz it's a heritage site. I did workplacement there. ;) that's how I know... hehe

Last edited:

Nocturama

well-as i said b4, my wollongong uni interview date is 2nd december (tuesday)...wishing to change it thou.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)