SC Exam sections (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i've done a few past papers

i was wondering, suppose i don't finish the first section right? but i have leftover time in section 2...in the SC, will i be able to go back to section 1 in that spare time?

P

pLuvia

which subject you talking about.. in maths there's a non calculator part section 1 and they give you a specific amount of time.. if you don't finish in that time.. you can't do it again~

-pari-

HSC
N/A
darnn......

what about other subjects?

like for civics, if i don't finish the first part (say it's geo) and i have spare time in the 2nd - history - part, can i go back to the first?

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I'm pretty sure you can go back in the History/Geo paper. From distant memory, it's all in the one booklet, so you can flick back as you like. BUt don't quote me on that. Science and English are single papers that you just do as you can.

I_F

klaw

HSC
With an exception to the calculator and non-calculator part of maths, I'm pretty sure yes... And for your history/geo paper, you can switch between subjects!!!!

-pari-

HSC
N/A
alrite, cool thanks

although so far, its the non calculator section i NEED to go back to haha o well.

P

pLuvia

non calculator is pretty basic, it requires you draw shpaes, and diagrams and you always have enough time to finish it... i had like 10 - 15 mins left~:p

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
In my opinion, the non-calculator section is "insultingly easy" because people are often dependent on their calculators and the absence of calculators while doing Mathematics feels very unfamiliar dsespite the fact that the questions are able to be done without a calculator. (although using a calculator would certainly speed things up and you sometimes lose your sense of high speed)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
no i just hate those weird questions like the fibonaacci or some equivalen dumb number patter question...

takes up so much time.

so far, all the papers i've done have some kinda question like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)