Sayid Qutb & Moses (1 Viewer)

nicksta_40

HSC
Hey, making notes for T & I and seem to find a lot of irrelevant info on Sayid Qutb, and with Moses, all there seems to be is info on him leading his ppl out of slavery and accepting the decalogue on Mt Sinai, any1 got any info on either 1 of these ppl? Once again, Parramatta High's SORII teaching aint too flash...

will post notes after completion, ta

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
nicksta_40 said:
Hey, making notes for T & I and seem to find a lot of irrelevant info on Sayid Qutb, and with Moses, all there seems to be is info on him leading his ppl out of slavery and accepting the decalogue on Mt Sinai, any1 got any info on either 1 of these ppl? Once again, Parramatta High's SORII teaching aint too flash...

will post notes after completion, ta
wish I could help but I dont do T & I for this very reason....

for the moses stuff, maybe www.jewfaq.org could be helpful

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I don't know much about Sayid Qutb. I've heard the name occasionally but thats about it. As for Prophet Musa (Peace be upon him) Here's some links:

Musa - Part 1

Musa - Part 2

Musa - Part 3

Actually, the website is pretty detailed on the story of the Prophets, under the title 'Prophet's Life Stories'. This is the general site, where the different prophets are listed. There are other helpful links as well to different areas.

http://anwary-islam.com/index.htm

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)