say.....we can burn the AOS notes now... (1 Viewer)

xanthanotus

HSC
lol...nooooooo dont burn the notes yet lol.....i think im going to organise a night with my friends (the friday night of the last exams) and i think well have a cerimonial burning of all exam papers and notes lol.....every one else who sat the exams should do it also it will be ummmmmm good for the soul!!!! every one through out NSW burn all question papaers and notes on the last friday of exams i thinks its the 14th of november!!!!!!!!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have already arranged a ceremonial burning of english notes after wednesdays exam.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
NOOO don't burn all your notes, it's bad for the environment! Think of how much bloody smoke there would be if every single person doing the HSC burnt all their notes simultaneously...we would all choke! Eh I say that now but I will prob end up burning mine too...although I'll keep some just to look back in like 20-30 years and go "wow...look at the shit we had to do in school"

Rancid Monkey

The other white meat
waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiit
whos going to ambition? :D
why dont we all burn all our notes for everything in the biggest bonfire the world has ever seen? :D

-X-

HSC
N/A
yeh thats what im doing yenta. To look back and say "gee the HSC sucked". I remember i had my grade 2-6 work books which i through away 2 years ago. Wish i hadn't though. :(

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
im not burning anything.... ive kept pretty much all my work since about year 9 and btius and pieces of the younger years

duckie

Originally posted by eeyore
Or you could sell them to year 11's......

NAH burning's more fun!
u cant sell them unless they are dumb..
coz they changing it arent they...
they gonna be like studying "the jorney"??!

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Pass the most useful parts of the notes onto someone else. Burn the rest if you have to.

Case in point: my previous teacher (Gosbell) gave us some wonderful notes for Donne. The new(er) teacher didn't really have anything as detailed as the previous lot. She got my copies.

N

ND

Has anyone tried to burn the stim booklet yet? That thing won't catch alight, it goes out instantly, and i couldn't be bothered using fuel.

moo/pokie

well my boyfriend and i both burned our changing self stuff aswell as my musci work. oh it was glorious!!! the rain put a dampener on the whole situation though.....oh well....i enjoyed it

keepin_sanity

Originally posted by xanthanotus
lol...nooooooo dont burn the notes yet lol.....i think im going to organise a night with my friends (the friday night of the last exams) and i think well have a cerimonial burning of all exam papers and notes lol.....every one else who sat the exams should do it also it will be ummmmmm good for the soul!!!! every one through out NSW burn all question papaers and notes on the last friday of exams i thinks its the 14th of november!!!!!!!!!!
Yep thats the plan for us!!! Huge bonfire at my friends farm, bit of kero and a shitload of worthless HSC notes....oooh revenge is sweet!!!

luvlizey

god yes burn them, but be careful I know someone who did it last year after the AOS exam but accidently burnt their Ext 1 English notes as well, admittedly he's an idiot, but still, everyone be careful!!!!!!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by keepin_sanity
Yep thats the plan for us!!! Huge bonfire at my friends farm, bit of kero and a shitload of worthless HSC notes....oooh revenge is sweet!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! nice....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)