Saw III (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I don't get it.
There were alot of flashbacks, and I don't get all of the references. It could have been the crap quality of the movie, to be fair...

Kind of a shitty twist, if you ask me. I predicted it as soon as the woman was brought in to fix up elJiggy.

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Yeah i saw it today
i thought it was alright
twist wasnt as good as saw 2 i thought.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
So it's not as good as the first 2? oh well. I'll still be seeing it the second I get a chance. ie tomorrow.

Pilgrim

HSC
its better than number 2 but worse than 1. answers a few questions too. not bad.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i read an article in the newspaper that said ambulances in the UK had put out warnings because so many people had fainted from fright during the film.

i'm not going to see it, i havent seen the first two either.
yeah this happened
some pretty heavy stuff in it
but i enjoyed it

saw 3 puts everything together :)

Pilgrim

HSC
yeah, it has some pretty brutal stuff for no reason. like the part where his head is drilled into

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Hmm. I pretty much guessed the twist too. Funny how much less effective that makes it.

Still, at the end I was all like "shit shit SHIT"!! fucking everyone dies. I thought the way it was all strung together was fantastic. It's just like...all that for nothing...

Also I thought it was less gruesome than the first two, although maybe that's just because I'm becoming desensitised..haha.

Last edited:

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Nope. Way, way more gruesome. We saw way more bones and ripped limbs etc. Greagh. The skull operation was disgusting beyond belief.

Pilgrim

HSC
i thought the worst contraption of them all would have to be the one that twists all your limbs. thinking about it made me feel sorta sick.

and do any of you think there will be a 4th one?

if there is i hope that guy who's son was run over takes over jigsaws work or something. sad that it ended with the drugo girl fucking things up. saw could have gone on for many more movies

stickywages

HSC
N/A
does it have a "final" ending this time? ...does the ending make it seem like there would be a Saw IV?

there are hot guys in both I and II...what about this one

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
omg. this movie was Gross.. made me sick >.<

most disgusting horror movie i have seen so far.

Pilgrim

HSC
stickywages said:
does it have a "final" ending this time? ...does the ending make it seem like there would be a Saw IV?

there are hot guys in both I and II...what about this one
The ending leaves an opening for a saw IV, but its debatable whether theyd need to make another

daledugahole

HSC
Is it traumatic watching it in a dark room full of strangers?

I actually watched Saw II for the first time today and I wanna see Saw III but I don't know if I should wait until it comes out on DVD so I can be a chicken and watch it in the middle of the day when it's light like I did today.

I just don't want to be the dickhead that starts screaming during the film.

I'm usually good with scary movies I watch them home alone at night but the needle scene in Saw II I couldn't watch.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Yeah I reckon the syringe pit in Saw II was way worse than anything in Saw III.

Pilgrim

HSC
horror movies dont scare me anymore. its weird, i used to always get scared.

the only things that scare me are watching real ghost stories at night.

but yeah you should go see it at the movies with other people, its less 'scary' than watching it in the day. actually its not really scary, its just grotesque. so if you cringe at the extreme gore, you're only human

lengy

HSC
I saw a tiny bit of the first Saw so I sorta knew what to expect. My friend wanted to see this ( this is her first Saw ) because she thought it was horror. It was more gorey than horror. I lol'd through some of the scenes because it thought it was funny watching people panic for their lives and the skull depressurisation scene was hilarious for some reason. Even though I didn't watch the first two I got most of the flash backs and thought it was a decent plot. I was more shocked in Children Of Men to be honest.

Andrew007

HSC
i saw the 3rd one yesterday. i missed the first saw but have seen the second one. i thought it was ok, very gruesome like when the jail guy is attached to all the chains. It was quite disturbing not bad how it all fitted together n had flashbacks. the ending probly wasnt as good as the 2nd one tho.
not bad, it left an opening for a 4th one to be made..dont know if they will tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)