• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Saudi court orders gouging out of Indian's eye (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
SashatheMan said:
accidents do happen soha. we are only human.
some of us...maybe
hi sasha....<3
omg did u go to the beach 2day?
lmao....i saw a sasha at the beach n i was like lool its a sasha

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
some of us...maybe
trust me , if yuo gauged someones eye out by accident, you would think again , before saying sometihng like "eye for eye all the way"

hi sasha....<3
omg did u go to the beach 2day?
lmao....i saw a sasha at the beach n i was like lool its a sasha
no i stayed home , swimming in my pool of sweat

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
From where? I wouldn't put it past you to get your news from Maddox.It's a saying. A proverb. Wisdom. In other words, something you lack. If you can't work out what it means, I'm not going to explain it to you.
maddox sadlyt doesnt update his site anymore.

and i know its a proverb and its intension, but when you say it atleast 5 times everyday , it loses its significance

sly fly

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Capital punishment is another shaky area, because muslims dont just kill murderors, they kill women accused of adultery.
Yes, Islamic law states that women proven to be adulterous are given capital punishment; it also states that men proven to be adulterous are given capital punishment......for some reason, alot of ppl such as yourself forget the latter.

sly fly

HSC
SashatheMan said:
maddox sadlyt doesnt update his site anymore.

and i know its a proverb and its intension, but when you say it atleast 5 times everyday , it loses its significance
wisdom never loses it's significance

Gummy_bear

HSC
Argonaut said:
I don't get it. Do you people go looking for stories that supposedly prove Muslims are messed up? Are you trying to justify your extreme and unwarranted prejudice?An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.
I agree. I also love that quote by Ghandi, its very beautiful.
Thats all i have to say..

Comrade nathan

HSC
There is a common thing with people who support harsh punishments of criminals, their arguements all seem to lack statistics to back their claims up that it would work, or even some sociological or psychological proof.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sly fly said:
Yes, Islamic law states that women proven to be adulterous are given capital punishment; it also states that men proven to be adulterous are given capital punishment......for some reason, alot of ppl such as yourself forget the latter.
yeah thats funny hey, i dont see why adultry should result in capital punishment...actually i dont see why it should result in any sort of punishment.

do what you want and fuck the consequences

that is all

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well those who claim racism is not 'natural' i think have quite a big problem, but claiming that racism cannot end is simply stupid. It's like saying 'sexism will never end', despite the huge leaps and bounds we have made in such a short period of time... and Sex is a REAL thing, race is completely indefinable and non-existant.... it is a made up constructed thing.

kartman

HSC
didnt ghandi say, 'an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind' :rolleyes:

but then again he was an indian so i guess the arabs wont be listening to him would they

Comrade nathan

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
like those who propose that racism can come to an end?
Is that an attempt to prove thoose who are wrong in this thread are right?

sly fly

HSC
SashatheMan said:
yes it does. everything does if you use it too much.
Uhh no. When you hear a wise quote several times it may not be as effective but that doesn't mean the wisdom loses it's significance. There is a difference between effectiveness and significance.

sly fly

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Yeh and men are executed just as often as the women are, aren't they?
That's not the point. The point is, the law applies to both males and females.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
But it doesn't just apply to all males and females. Are you telling me that more women commit adultery then men, and hence they are executed more then men?
Once again ur ignoring the point!... the point was "The punishment/Law applies to both men and women"

It doesnt matter who commits adultery more, or less. I dont think anyone is here to argue which gender commits more sin, but rather, that both genders are held accountable!

Of course not. Name one man who has ever been executed for adultery? I can't name any women, but i've seen plenty of photoes and vids to prove it.
U cant name any woman nor man, I cant name any woman nor man! uve seen videos and pics of women being punished, I've seen pictures and videos of men being punished!...:rolleyes:

I've never seen a male adulteror dug into a whole and stoned to death in an online movie ..............
I see, u must have missed the movie SashatheMan posted up with 4 men being "dug into holes and stoned to death" !!!

Because men can do no wrong in Islam, can they?
:rolleyes:

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Why is it that every single thread lately turns into SashatheMan criticising Islam?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
PaleReflection said:
Why is it that every single thread lately turns into SashatheMan criticising Islam?
well, we used to give others the same treatment (ie terrible spellor) but they began acting childish, ignoring all our explanations and reposting the same thing we explained a few days later.

and whenever you want to know why someone is treated as such, take a skiim through their previous posts and you will find some answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)