• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sanity Xmas Casual Interviews? (1 Viewer)

pikachu4u

HSC
N/A
Hey I've got a group interview for Sanity on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a group interview, which I really hate as my previous attempts at group interviews haven't been successful, such as Cotton On a couple of weeks ago (they hired the girl in my group in the short skirt and low cut top..) and Toys R Us last year (they hired the people in the group who didn't answer ANY questions, and kicked the rest of us out the back of the store in the dark next to the dumpsters, never again!!). If anyone knows what Sanity interviews are like, or has actually been successful in any retail group interview I'd love to hear some tips! Especially for the usual questions "why do you want to work here, why would you be good for this job etc" Thanks!

addicts

Officially Insane
HSC
Well a friend of mine went for a sanity interview a few years back, they just sat in a group and asked why you want to work there etc..
my advice is be creative in your answer, everyone is going to say ' i have a passion for music ' or ' I play guitar/piano etc' , try to make your answers stand out...
maybe even have a couple of artists/albums/movies/tv shows you like just in case they ask you about it, its always good to have a look around on the companies website, 10 minutes of browsing could make a difference in the end.
If they make you do any group activities just don't dominate the conversation, but at the same time don't be completely mute.
Make sure you dress appropriately of course, smile and be yourself!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)