samsung e250 vs e370 (1 Viewer)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i'm not a heavy mobile user so i've got my eye on these two phones. they both have the basic functions that come with phones (and really thats all i need - camera, video, mp3, i mainly just use it for calls, sms so i don't need anything too fancy). does anyone have either of these phones? or know which one is 'better'?

ive looked at reviews and a few things kept coming up:

- apparently the battery life isn't that great for both phones
- e250 has a radio and expandable memory while e370 does not
- HOWEVER the e370 has a 1.3megapixel camera while the e250 is only VGA :(

they are my biggest concerns at the moment... radio and expandable memory vs 1.3megapixel camera. and both are ok looking, although i think the e370 is a bit smaller and cuter.

and does anyone know how much the e370 is outright? (at the shops, NOT on ebay). the e250 is $179 with virgin mobile which is quite a good price considering all its features.

and im currently with optus so if i do choose the e250 ill have to pay an unlocking fee yeh?

cuppy

HSC
N/A
actually scrap the samsungs... im now looking at the nokia 7373 - its got all i'm looking for! http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_7373-1690.php

problem is i can't find anywhere that sells it. besides ebay and other stores online. would it be safe/reliable to purchase a phone over the net?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i bought a phone from ebay (a motorola v525), and had no trouble at all
if you buy a product from a respectable seller, then i wouldnt see any trouble with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)