• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sample questions?? (1 Viewer)

tinkerbell

Hey has anyone got any sample questions? Like maybe there trial questions that i could just look at? I did the catholic trial so any other question besides that would be great?! thanx xoxox

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
*Analyse the factors that may influence the future directions of one economic activity in a global context.

*Evaluate the importance of a variety of factors in determing the future of an economic enterprise that operates at a local scale.

*Analyse the relationships of dominance and dependence between world cities and other urban areas. In your answer, examine the changing role of regional centres and the demise of a small town.

those are a few.... i have more somewhere...i've yet to start studying geography so i'll find them later.... hope that helps a bit :)

tinkerbell

hey! thanx for those questions, yeh everyone has been looking at my question but not giving me any answers! hehehe. I havent started studying geography yet either! once bloody english is out of the way i might think about it! hehehe
If u have any more that would b great! good luck. xoxo

malkin86

HSC
*bump*

Compare and contrast traditional and contemporary management strategies for TWO of your ecosystem case studies.

malkin86

HSC
Yes, cos the stuff you wrote then was good. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)