Sample Economics Essays (1 Viewer)

jonnathann

hey minai..jus out of curiosity..did u do any of the essays in exam conditions? or did u do it at home?

meo

HSC
Thanks Minai :)

Thankyou so much Minai! Assessment two for eco is next week! You are a lifesaver :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
jonnathann said:
hey minai..jus out of curiosity..did u do any of the essays in exam conditions? or did u do it at home?
Most of them were done under exam conditions (as assessment tasks in class or for half-yearly/trials), however I rewrote them and added more substance (as such they are a bit longer).

Hope you find these useful. Be aware though that the statistics I may have used could be out of date (I wrote these in 2002), and the RBA's monetary policy stance could have changed slightly. Finally, try to incorporate the ideas into your own essays, rather than use the whole essay.

felixcthecat

HSC
yayayay ^^ the essays look good and so mny ppl say they are so they are~ hehe.. just that i'm still yr 11 and dunno a lot of wut is in there.. i'll keep it till next yr. thanx!

Ataturk

umm... your case study is not so good minai. you dont cover alot of the syllabus points. i handed in your case study essay to my teacher to see how good it was and it got a 13/20.

good effort though :p

your other essays are decent however

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
• international convergence
• economic growth, development and the quality of life
• trade, investment and transnational corporations
• distribution of income and wealth
• environmental consequences
• financial markets
• the international business cycle
• implications for government economic policies.

Which one's didn't Minai cover in his case study?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Without Wings said:
thats plagiarism
Shit..lol if he handed it up as his work
I thought he just handed it up to see what it got

need_notes

HBK - Sweet chin music
HSC
im lyk suffering from a bit of trouble

hey sorry about this but lyk the last link listed doent download so if u could send it 2 my email address or somefin that would be kool ok laterz ha?

™XpLo$!V€_P@K!™

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I fixed the broken link, so it should work now.

Bear in mind I wrote these essays over 3 years ago, so the standard has obviously improved over that time, don't take them as absolutely correct.

linniez

HSC
Thanks alot Minai..im very greatful n thankful for your thoughtfulness! ^^ i promis e i wont plagarise ^^

sobern

HSC
Well..... in my personal opinnion even though u say your essays are for addaptable Q's and you did do it 3 years ago as i totally believe your writting is crappy.... you make general statements throughout your essay and the standards have changed..... i read your essays and was like... "heard it all b4"... its just like out of a text book without the techincal jargon.

harsh but true

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
sobern said:
Well..... in my personal opinnion even though u say your essays are for addaptable Q's and you did do it 3 years ago as i totally believe your writting is crappy.... you make general statements throughout your essay and the standards have changed..... i read your essays and was like... "heard it all b4"... its just like out of a text book without the techincal jargon.

harsh but true
let's see yours then :D

Tojonuan

HSC
how come the link doesn't work for me? it pops up "connection interrupted"

Eddy92

HSC
Umm !! any pro here can help me with legal and economics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)