same sex (1 Viewer)

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
ive pecked a girl for like 5 secs a few times... one of my best friends... it was due to a bored game to do with alcohol n the spinner kept landing on her... meh didnt feel weird or diff... but a pash wood prob b a diff. story...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Miss_Mirage86 said:
ive pecked a girl for like 5 secs a few times... one of my best friends... it was due to a bored game to do with alcohol n the spinner kept landing on her... meh didnt feel weird or diff... but a pash wood prob b a diff. story...
It's called spin the bottle, my dear.

G

go_elizabeth

notihng wrong with a bit of experimanting i'll say..
didnt freak me out too much

Sasky

HSC
Tempted - YES - definetly. I'm a girl and wouldnt mind at all kissing another girl.

Guys kissing guys - OMG!!! I AM SO TURNED ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.

I would do anything to a girl for a guy if I could see him pash another guy. Yum...

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yes ive kissed two girls on the one night because I was asked to... thats not saying I didn't want to but I would MUCH rather kiss a guy... girls are better kissers than guys (except my boy) but im not a lesbian so i like the other stuff about kissing guys. Girls dont have that smell.... or the slight stubble...

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
jumb said:
It's called spin the bottle, my dear.

ummm no its not... it either lands on 'dare to bare' in which i strip, or 'splash a pash', then u spin it again n it lands on a number of a shotglass, whoevers number it is u kiss em.

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
I think it is kinda wrong to do it for a reward as duffman says. It kinda defeats the purpose...a kiss is meant to be a mutual feeling, not prostitution.
I have only ever kissed girls.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
demosthenes said:
I think it is kinda wrong to do it for a reward as duffman says. It kinda defeats the purpose...a kiss is meant to be a mutual feeling, not prostitution.
I have only ever kissed girls.
i think he meant like "hey if you two guys kiss i'll buy you a drink" or "if you two guys kiss i'll kiss my girl friend here" as i have experienced..

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC

I've kissed a couple of girls but without tongue, i think it would be completely different with tongue, would like to do it, but love boyfriend too much!!! :D

HSC
~()~~()~

YEah iVe PaShEd 3 OthEr GuRLs, Im NoT AsHaMeD ThaT IvE dOnE It, aNd wiLL dO iT AgAin, I DoNt HaVe A PrObLeM WiTh PasHiNG GuRLs......BuT iT iS DIffErEnT tO PaSHiNG GuYs....... :X OXOX.....!

BabySilver

HSC
Been there, done that. better then kissing a guy, but i'm not gonna jump the fences cause of it. If the opportunity arose to do it again i might but no promises

as for the guy on guy thing.. i can handle it.. get the right guys and it looks good too.

Now i prolly sound like I have kinds of real fucked up sexuality...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)