SAM says I have less than 10 units (1 Viewer)

pesila

HSC
I put down as my subjects with mark in the ranges for their units
English (advanced) 0-100
Mathematics Ext 1 0-50
Mathematics Ext 2 0-100
Chemistry 0-100
Physics 0-100
And it says I have less than 10 units with an extensive list of warnings above it. Has anything similar happened to anyone else, and is there something I'm doing wrong here, because I count 10 units, and I think the student adviser would have told me I was doing too few units if 2+4+2+2 did not equal 10. Also, I've tried putting in Mathematics with mark 100 and the same error occurs.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Your Maths Ext 1 mark should be out of 100, because it is worth 2 units.

Uhh... with regard to the "extensive list of warnings"... could you copy and paste a few of those?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
+ Dont worry you do have enough units.

Emph

HSC
there is something very screwed up with SAM at the moment. it says i also do less that 10 units but in actual fact I do 12. oh and that predecited 99.95 UAI well that cant be right either!

here are the warnings it gave me....
<TABLE class=sam_table id=results style="WIDTH: 100%" border=1><TBODY>
Warning
: array_fill(): Number of elements must be positive in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_funcs.php on line 361

Warning: usort(): The argument should be an array in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_funcs.php on line 370

Warning: array_fill(): Number of elements must be positive in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_funcs.php on line 361

Warning: usort(): The argument should be an array in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_funcs.php on line 370

Warning: array_fill(): Number of elements must be positive in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_funcs.php on line 361

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_results.php on line 72

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_results.php on line 72

Warning: array_sum(): The argument should be an array in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_results.php on line 74
</TABLE><TABLE class=sam_table style="WIDTH: 100%" border=1><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND: #006699"><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" colSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 50%; TEXT-ALIGN: center">NSW UAI: 99.95

Warning: array_sum(): The argument should be an array in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/sam/sam_results.php on line 175
(Warning: Less than 10 units.)
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 50%; TEXT-ALIGN: center">2004 UAI: 99.95
2003 UAI: 30.00
2002 UAI: 30.00
2001 UAI: 30.00

Mean: 47.50
</TD></TR><TR borderColor=#006699 bgColor=#99ccff><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#006699 bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=5>

No chart is available.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=sam_table id=results style="WIDTH: 100%" border=1>

</TBODY></TABLE>

gobi

HSC
Yeah, SAM seems a little bust. How long will it be until it's working properly again?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Please let me know whether this problem is still occurring.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Also, it might not have to do with SAM, so I apologise for being slightly off-topic, but that mark moderation thing doesnt work for me anymore... I dunno if it's just my shoddy computer but it just doesn't work :(

Strangely, I never had a problem wit SAM tho...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yes, it seems the moderation script was inadvertently broken during our site upgrade - will fix that soon as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)