• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sailor Moon :) :) (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
All I remember from Sailor Moon was the epic intro theme, and some guy throwing roses around at other people.

*I think he killed them with the rose? Was a form of attack? I forget*

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
All I remember from Sailor Moon was the epic intro theme, and some guy throwing roses around at other people.

tuxedo mask?

HSC

Tuxedo Mask was more helping Sailor Moon out when she was stuck, then when she was free she did all the killing, then doing any killing of his own. At least that's what I remember :p

It was such a shock when I finally watched the final anime series, because I had grown up listening to the english dub and going into japanese audio english subs - was VERY different, but it sort of made more sense to me with some of the original voice actors than some of the shitty canadian ones :p

I need to read the manga sometime as they made quite a few changes between the manga and the anime apparently. Going to have to watch the whole series again sometime, and might watch it all in original audio this time around :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)