Saddam sentenced to death (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
HotShot said:
I think everyone knew that Saddam would be found guilty and either be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. ITs just the this b.s. show trials, that america is using to try to gain support for justification of the invasion.

I mean would it have made any difference if he was judged last year or the year before - not really for the common public - but for Bush - YES.

SO i see it - just a typical americanism propaganda.

As for Saddam he must been have dreaming to think that he could get out of the death penalty.
yeah i knew hed get the death penalty when they captured him...not much sense of having the trial when you already know the verdict beforehand...

lexie85

HSC
bshoc said:
* Approximately half of the muslim world supports Bin Laden and various like movements
bshoc said:
well obviously not well enough
from the above link said:
questionnaire taken by 41,260 Arab viewers
firstly arabs doesnt equal muslims
secondly lol 41260 people make half of the muslim world

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
lexie85 said:
well obviously not well enough

firstly arabs doesnt equal muslims
secondly lol 41260 people make half of the muslim world
Thats why we have this wonderful field we call statistics, that how polling agencies sample only about 1000 people and get to within a few points of an error margin come election day, this is 40 times that number, its more than viable.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
turtleface said:
geez you should become aryanbeauty's assistant in the U.S. Propaganda Department. This is worse than the crap that Stalin used to come up with.

Iraq and Saddam has nothing to do with Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda (if it even existed in the first place) gets blamed for everything nowadays. Its very convenient to have the population (us) focus our rage against "the enemy" Al Qaeda. Every time there is a terrorist attack, we see some so called expert on the news exclaim: "This has all the trademarks of Al Qaeda".
In most cases they have proof that terrorists have link with al qaeda and many of them travelled to Pakistan and Afghanistan which is a hub of Islamic terrorism and former al qaeda base.

The violence in Iraq at the moment has nothing to do with bloody Al Qaeda. Maybe theres some psychos there claiming to be with Al Qaeda and just starting shit there, but the vast majority of bombings, killings and death squads are a result of Shite and Sunni conflicts. Hence why people are saying its a Civil war.

Wtf has Al Qaeda got to do with anything. They are just a bunch of arseholes (some suggest figureheads made up by the U.S.) who are murderous criminals and terrorists. We don't even know if Al Qaeda exists for real, all we hear are some butchers claiming to be "Al Qaeda" according the the americans, and some arab forums like this one where people claiming to be "Al Qaeda faithfuls" post.
A vast numbers of suicide bombers in Iraq are foreigners, muslims from around the world, recruited by muslim religious leaders and al qaeda operatives to commit terrorists acts. Yes there are many proof and convictions across europe where people are recruited to fight and blow themselves with a promise of 72 virgins in paradise. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/07/1070732073147.html

Yes it is amazing even after Osama himself acknowleged in his video tape that he ordered 9/11 attack his faithful supporters like you are still denying Al-Qaeda even exist LOL , how much do you get in payments from Al-qaeda for propagating their mission? :D

hahaha wtf is this. Man china is propping up the U.S. economy. Without Chinese loans the U.S. economy is screwed.
You need to learn more about macro-economics and trade between US and China. US did not take loans from China in fact the reverse is true. US is the 2nd largest investor in china. 2005 FDI by US to China is $ 54 billion which is less than the wealth of bill Gates alone. Even Chinese GDP is roughly equalto that of the state of California. That is only a single state in USA lol. US economy and GDP is 10 times bigger than China. US can live without China as it had been for over 200 years, Chinese economy is completely dependent on US, the minute US stopped buying chinese consumer products is the day half a billion chinese will go without job and face starvation.

By the way China is not a saviour of muslims, they have their own problems with muslims in Xinxiang province and they are not going to screw its relations with US for the sake of some useless middle eastern islamic government.

---
Getting back to the facts, 3 years ago, Saddam was captured a few months before U.S. elections right in the midst of a fierce Democrat campaign. Coincidence? Maybe Yes. Now, Saddam is sentenced 2 days before U.S. Mid terms. Coincidence?
NO you are wrong, Saddam was captured on 13 december 2003, roughly one year before US presidential electionson 2nd November, 2004. After 11 months to be precise. The campaigns hasnt even started at that time. Get your facts straight before making these kind of baseless claims next time ;)

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
actually US GDP stands at $12 trillion at PPP
while Chinese GDP is at $8.8 trillion at PPP
that doesnt look like an economy 10 times greater...where did you get your stats from? talk about bull crap

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
In most cases they have proof that terrorists have link with al qaeda and many of them travelled to Pakistan and Afghanistan which is a hub of Islamic terrorism and former al qaeda base.

A vast numbers of suicide bombers in Iraq are foreigners, muslims from around the world, recruited by muslim religious leaders and al qaeda operatives to commit terrorists acts. Yes there are many proof and convictions across europe where people are recruited to fight and blow themselves with a promise of 72 virgins in paradise. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/07/1070732073147.html

Yes it is amazing even after Osama himself acknowleged in his video tape that he ordered 9/11 attack his faithful supporters like you are still denying Al-Qaeda even exist LOL , how much do you get in payments from Al-qaeda for propagating their mission? :D
I am actually the leader of Al Quaeda. Sorry but Osama is a whiny bullshitter. He's dead in a hole in the ground at the moment. I ordered the attack on 9/11. Yep, that's right. I was 13 at the time, but I'm precocious. I'm running Al quaeda from Australia, which is why there have been no attacks on Australian soil. I like Australia.

Guess what, countering every argument with 'you are a terrorist', or 'you love osama' is not clever debating. It's moronic. You are becoming a stereotype.
Your system of morals is not necessarily superior to everyone else's.

I don't know exactly why you keep obsessing over the 72 virgins thing...I realise being a virgin yourself it must be worrying, but don't worry, they mean female virgins.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I don't agree he should be killed.

Many people appear to favour his execution as a way to 'feel at peace' that 'justice finally has been served'. However chances are his death would simply result in the escalation of sectarian violence. For Iraq's best interests, I think we should look past the naturally difficult-to-shake 'revenge' paradigm of thinking and simply jail him.

But hey, some would argue all of this never should have happened. What legal justification did Bush have to invade Iraq in the first place? Oh right.. those weapons of mass destruction. Right.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
actually US GDP stands at $12 trillion at PPP
while Chinese GDP is at $8.8 trillion at PPP
that doesnt look like an economy 10 times greater...where did you get your stats from? talk about bull crap
GDP for 2006 (in Billions)

China - 2,554.200

USA - 13,262.074

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft...&pr1.x=99&pr1.y=15&c=924,111&s=NGDPD&grp=0&a=

If you knew a scrap about macroecnomics, you would understand why the PPP measure is irrelevant when comparing relative economic power.

darek_arsenal

HSC
Collin said:
I don't agree he should be killed.

Many people appear to favour his execution as a way to 'feel at peace' that 'justice finally has been served'. However chances are his death would simply result in the escalation of sectarian violence. For Iraq's best interests, I think we should look past the naturally difficult-to-shake 'revenge' paradigm of thinking and simply jail him.

But hey, some would argue all of this never should have happened. What legal justification did Bush have to invade Iraq in the first place? Oh right.. those weapons of mass destruction. Right.
Another cretin. His death will not increase the sectarian violence because it will end the hope of most of the Sunni Muslims in Iraq of his return. If he gets jail, it is quite obvious that the Sunni Muslims in Iraq will increase the amount of political and civilian kidnappings not only in Iraq but also in neighbouring Middle Eastern countries.

And for the point about his legal justification, please look at my previous posts

Collin

HSC
N/A
darek_arsenal said:
His death will not increase the sectarian violence because it will end the hope of most of the Sunni Muslims in Iraq of his return.
Bollocks. They're not misguided enough to expect him to actually return. That's not even anywhere near the point.

darek_arsenal said:
If he gets jail, it is quite obvious that the Sunni Muslims in Iraq will increase the amount of political and civilian kidnappings not only in Iraq but also in neighbouring Middle Eastern countries.
Why? You really think keeping him alive (when he's already been jailed since 04') will for some reason, flare relatively higher violence, as opposed to executing him? You seem delusional.

darek_arsenal said:
And for the point about his legal justification, please look at my previous posts
How about you post/link them rather than make me dig up your old posts.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:
of course they are not the same country....but they share almost identical foreign policy. anybody can arrest any suspect...thats not the problem..the problem is preventing incidents like 7/7...i guess that was a success to?

if you fear some desert arab like bin Laden then your a fool...watch out, he's known to throw sand in the eyes of his enemy...approach with caution!

i suggest the UN put more pressure on israel to withdraw from palestine, then establish an independant palestinian state. this is the root cause of most islamic extremism.

just because you withdraw from an invaded country, doesnt mean youve submitted..whats wrong with you...your supporting a war thats killed 600000 people....doesnt that unsettle you? your not even able to name 5 terrorists in iraq or afghanistan, see if you can do that without hitting google...
the London and Madrid bombing probably made you happy so that you can claim the war on terror has failed but you are damn wrong. Yes I am sure you will also claim that the foiled Trans-Atlantic bomb plot was a hoax. I bet you also believe that London and Madrid bombings are done by their respective government to launch smear campaign against muslim terrorist. Am I right? Do you also believe that Israel and US government was behind 9/11 too? Everything is a conspiracy against Islam is nt it?

i suggest the UN put more pressure on israel to withdraw from palestine, then establish an independant palestinian state. this is the root cause of most islamic extremism.
Oh is that why muslims blew eachother's mosque and kill 100's of people everyday in Iraq? Is that because of Palestine that Pakistani Shia and Sunni kill eachother in Karachi once every few months? Is it because of Paelstine that Thai muslims in the south attacked and beheaded buddhists monks and thai teachers and bomb police and government offices and markets? Is it because of Palestine that Muslim terrorist blew up a Train in India killing almost 200 people? Is it because of Palestine that Muslim terrorist attacked schools in russia killing more than 344 innocent school children and their parents? Is it because of Palestine that Australian Pakistani tried to blow up Sydney? Is it because of Palestine all diplomatic corps of Iran were executed by Taliban when they seized Mazare Shariff in afghanistan? It is because of Palestine that muslims and christians fought eachother in Indonesia?

Do elucidate how Israel/Palestine conflict cause all those islamic terrorism across the world. ;)

your supporting a war thats killed 600000 people....doesnt that unsettle you? your not even able to name 5 terrorists in iraq or afghanistan, see if you can do that without hitting google
Out of those 600,000 people killed 599,999 are probably killed by muslim fighters, al-qaeda and al -zarqawi and co whom you gleefully supported. If they love blood bath good on them!

If you want the name of terrorists just name Muhammed, you cant guess wrong, more than half of all muslims and terrorists have Muhammed as their first name anyways :D

HotShot

-_-
HSC
the London and Madrid bombing probably made you happy so that you can claim the war on terror has failed but you are damn wrong. Yes I am sure you will also claim that the foiled Trans-Atlantic bomb plot was a hoax. I bet you also believe that London and Madrid bombings are done by their respective government to launch smear campaign against muslim terrorist. Am I right? Do you also believe that Israel and US government was behind 9/11 too? Everything is a conspiracy against Islam is nt it?
ANd you seem to believe that everything that has happened is because of muslims. There seems to be no correlation with Israel's and americans actions.

Gee, whatever happened to the war in Lebabanon, apparently rockets are still being fired (from Gaza but still) and how does Israel retaliate - ow let shell some houses down and kill some innocent civilians and create MORE HATRED Towards the jews.

Hypocrisy - you expect arabs to stay quiet when they are bombed, shat upon etc, and when the same happens to the jews and americans your are alll over the place supporting the war and massacres.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
HotShot said:
ANd you seem to believe that everything that has happened is because of muslims. There seems to be no correlation with Israel's and americans actions.

Gee, whatever happened to the war in Lebabanon, apparently rockets are still being fired (from Gaza but still) and how does Israel retaliate - ow let shell some houses down and kill some innocent civilians and create MORE HATRED Towards the jews.

Hypocrisy - you expect arabs to stay quiet when they are bombed, shat upon etc, and when the same happens to the jews and americans your are alll over the place supporting the war and massacres.
here here
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/hamas-threatens-revenge-after-civilian-massacre/2006/11/08/1162661756911.html

HotShot

-_-
HSC
onebytwo said:
yes thankyou. :)

now look the americans have taken steps that will lead to a withdrawal of their troops which will leave IRaq in turmoil. They go in spoil and worsen situation -claiming to resolve and then leave to further worsen the situation.

Our PM - is in sticky position. If we had good opposition party, he would have been raped and forced to resign by now for his lies.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
or not, many Australians are too lazy to care about politics.

Don't know why some people are surprised at him being sentenced to death, he's practically dead already.

iwannarock

HSC
aaah no i dont want saddam to die.

i always thought it was interesting what he'd say next.

it was fun to watch him still think he was running iraq when he was getting pwned in court.

who will dave letterman make fun of now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)