• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sacrifices (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Nat3skiz said:
you're in yr 12 too so what makes you so experienced....
yeah except you don't need life experience to realise how much of a fucking moron basstits is.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
no one even knows her, based on the assumptions
of some BOSers and her comments, you come to the
conclusion she is. Your fucked.

sasa-o8

HSC
I've sacrificed nothing so far- but probably sleep in the lead up to exams - WHEN I TRY TO CRAM ALL THE CONTENT IN!

ice ken

HSC
sasa-o8 said:
I've sacrificed nothing so far- but probably sleep in the lead up to exams - WHEN I TRY TO CRAM ALL THE CONTENT IN!
crammin isnt cool!!!! study now

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I don't think that we need to sacrifice anything at all! As long as you have established study routine and get to finish all tasks on time!

As for me, only thing that I can sacrifice is probably the amount of sleep that I get.

bassistx

HSC
HanT said:
i should give up MSN like you guyses did, but i'm not sure if i'd have the willpower!
is it really that hard? like, am i going to die? lol
No.

Zrap said:
BOS is the new Myspace/Facebook/Bebo.
+1

Zrap said:
no one even knows her, based on the assumptions
of some BOSers and her comments, you come to the
conclusion she is. You're fucked.
edited :D

lyounamu said:
I don't think that we need to sacrifice anything at all! As long as you have established study routine and get to finish all tasks on time!

As for me, only thing that I can sacrifice is probably the amount of sleep that I get.
You contradicted yourself lol.

I already said why I had to sacrifice some things - I'm not very organised. I fall behind way too easily. If you'd read that, it would've saved you some MBs posting "but but but you're doing pathwaysssssss".:hammer:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
HanT said:
lol its gonna sound lame, but i was addicted (to the MAX) to myspace, so i gave it up for lent! i actually managed to hold out on it for the entire time, but last night i spent a couple of hours on there just catching up for lost time...
i don't know if it has helped my addiction yet, but we shall see!
other than that, i haven't really given up much.
i should give up MSN like you guyses did, but i'm not sure if i'd have the willpower!
is it really that hard? like, am i going to die? lol
Just give your passwords to someone else trusted to change
thats what i did

HSC
i deleted myspace. had to get my boyfriend to dare me to.

i spend hella long on msn still, since my mind is a scatterbox so any study/assignments i do, my brain will implode without distractions. its the way i work. i seem to be sacrificing sleep through reading hamlet before bedtime.

exams are thursday week, gah much?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bassistx said:
You contradicted yourself lol.
I didn't. I just said that only thing that I "can" sacrifice is my sleep, which does not necessarily mean that I do.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Just poor expression. Love how you pick at othe peoples' grammar and expression though :)

bassistx

HSC
lyounamu said:
I didn't. I just said that only thing that I "can" sacrifice is my sleep, which does not necessarily mean that I do.
You said you don't think we need to sacrifice anything then you suggest sacrificing sleep. To even suggest this means you cannot "balance" as you put forward first.

Jess007

HSC
i havent and dont plan on sacrificng anything for the hsc or anything...

bassistx

HSC
I've decided that other than music/enormous amount of time surfing the net, it's not worth it. Unless you want to do like, Law or Medicine then yeah, you're pretty much fucked.

Jess007

HSC
yeh i dont want to do that, im having a break yr..the ngoing to tafe, ive got it planend out..but ill still try hard, just wont sacrifice things and make my life as stress free as i can...

bad attitude?

flickade4

HSC
i avoid using msn, myspace, bebo, my phone and listening to music when im studying so that i can remain focused on what i am doing, after two hours i have a ten minute break use them as much as i can and then get back to work, it works well for me!
I sacrificed soccer, t took up too much of my time!

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
I gave up netball this year, and replaced with 1/2 hour of the gym each day which has proceeded to once a week lol!

Myspace i still use it, i dont know im able to have my laptop on without being distracted from studying but when its homework people always bug me so msn is rarely on or some days i do what i need to do then use the laptop. Depends how multi-tasked im feeling and how easily distracted of a mood i am in. im weird..

Chucked in my job, realised in the first week of this term i couldn't do it.

MSN is used quite a lot..procrastinating whether to get rid of it, but then i'd need to buy credit every few days to get into contact with people when i needed them. Also i use it to chat to people about school work too so yeah it can be a convenience.

I havn't sacrificed a lot of things but i am able to focus on school work for a period of time and then have relaxation time of msn and bos and other things which take up time. Downloading music, listening to music on the computer when i could be using my ipod to do so!

hairspray

HSC
1. i stopped using bebo, i sometimes question myself why i use to use it in the first place !

2. i stopped going on my weekly weekend shopping sprees, i now go shopping on thursday nights =)

boris

Banned
HSC
How the crap can sport take up too much time you grommets?

It's what, maybe 2-3 hours a week max (including training and game time). If you can't afford to defer your HSC studies for 2-3 hours to get out of the house and get some exercise, you're going to fail miserably anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)