sac and modern (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
who else is angry if u do modern his as well
that sac and modern are on the same day
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sevenpuddings

HSC
oh i so am, plus i have english extension on the monday and ancient history on the tuesday!!! and i would've had history extension on the friday but i dropped that!! i was so annoyed! two exams in a day is so unfair!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
OMG i am so angry! I have Ext on Monday and then SAC and Modern!!

I do have 10 days in between my first 3 exams (which are all in the first week) and then my last 3. I suppose we just have to deal with it.

One of my friends has:Ext english, Ancient history, Modern and Society and then ext his!!

Abbeygale

HSC
I'm not too bothered by it, because I have about a week with no exams ahead of that day.

mishka

HSC
N/A
at least SAC is not right near the end of the exams - i had an 11 day break leading up to that exam last year and trust me, it is sooo much better to get them all done quickly!

if you know your stuff, don't stress about exams being on the same day. i didn't have any on the same day, but i heard it's an even better feeling at the end of the day because you've knocked down two in one go!! :D

chesseANDbacon

HSC
ohhh damn it---i haev ext eng on the monday and then TWO exams on the same day- modern and saC! ohh im pSD-- and then i haev ext history the day after? like how am i goin to do that--i wanted to cram now i probably cant- i haev liek a really bad memory so i cant do two exams on the same day. i also have two exams on the same day for legal adn 2unit RE...ohh i hate this timetable! :( what pisses me off is that there are ppl who oonyl haev one exam a day and long periods in between which means they are advataged.. :( ohhh so psd off- and trust it to be modern and sac where theres heaps to remember and memorise.

mishka

HSC
N/A
when you think about it, they're not really advantaged... realistically, everyone gets the same amount of time to prepare. :uhhuh:

try to be positive about it, because being negative will only hinder your performance on the day. :)

pig_93

HSC
haha we will try not to be.
yeah i didnt realise i had ext eng on monday and then the double gayness on the day after.
now im even more pissed lol

chesseANDbacon

HSC
mishka said:
when you think about it, they're not really advantaged... realistically, everyone gets the same amount of time to prepare. :uhhuh:

try to be positive about it, because being negative will only hinder your performance on the day. :)
yeh thats true. just angry with the fact i have to remeber so much and too little time to actually cram.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)