• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

S+C Boring (1 Viewer)

your opinion of society and culture

• Total voters

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
i wanted to drop it at the beginning of the year but my hsie co-ordinator's a bitch and wouldnt let me. S&C and maths are my most hated subjects :mad: My teacher cant teach, its her first year as a s&C teacher and im not sure if she knows what shes talking about. She photocopies out of our own set textbook as sheets, and copies from an excel textbook when shes writing notes on the board. im goin to fail s&c for sure !! My ranks alright i guess but still... :( argh, i HATE s&C.

J

jhakka

It was barely bearable for me last year. My class was full of idiots.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
It was barely bearable for me last year. My class was full of idiots.
actually, quite the opposite for me- my class are all preety smart [just all whingers though] Its just the teacher who is stupid.

sugar_plum said:
i think it is the worst subject ever
when my teacher asked me to encourage year 10's to join to do s+c for yr 11, i agreed. sat there on the info night and bagged it!
they didnt get a class up this year! lol
ahahah :D good one !!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
omg!! i love society and culture!!!!
having society is what makes me wanna come to school
i love everything about it...okay maybe not the pip
S&C is the best

steffo

steph
HSC
i used to like it because it was so easy and i got full marks in every assessment. but now it just bores the crap out of me- marks or not. my PIP is the most boring piece of poo i've evre created, and i hate the topic we are doing now about inequality. it's just another subject i don't give a crap about.
i've only gota do it for another few months though. then i can just tick off the however many concepts and examples i need to know and spew them out into a boring exam.
school is great isn't it?
i dont give a crap about what i learn there, except for maybe 2 courses, one being a 1 unit course.
school is a waste of time this year. i want to be a real human in the world, not just a retard being taught ho to spew out forumlaic exams that will get me a pointless rank for entry into a university that i don't even want to be in.
screw uni, screw SAC, screw screw screw. i am a bitter hsc student.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I LOVE society and culture, all my classmates (well.....yeah) are like-minded in some way and we get along great! I've made more friends because of Society AND the teacher is like the best teacher on the planet. She makes you feel confident enough to actually bother to do the PIP!!! LOVE IT!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
i get along with my classmates just fine cos its all girls. Instead of doing the stuff in class, we gossip. Its actually very entertaining :D.

kalen

Hi
HSC
The subject is full of girls, scattered with a minute amount of males that are one of three things: a) gay b) losers c) freaks. The subject's a peice of shit.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
my sac class sux balls! the teacher is a great guy but puts me to sleep.. all the girls are boring and don't have opinions so i dont sit them... i sit with the guys.. only 5 in our class. they're opinionated but somehow the topic always turns to sex... three of the guys are constantly talking about the sexual exploits of everyone they know and one of those is constantly telling me to "take off your shirt" or "show me your boobs"... the other two, one is sudanese and doesnt talk much and the other is the most fucked up ex boyfriend on the face of the universe....

so yeah, i learn nothing... i get dirty looks and death threats, get sexually harrassed and hear a LOT of dirty sex stories... and get ripped by the teacher for always sitting with the guys (just short of calling me a slut i do believe) that's SAC for me

invoiced

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahaha
society and culture for me is horrible
the so called "popular" girls do it, it is so annoying they are such doggs
as well as a girl who refuses to wash her hair and thinks she so punk
as well as a teachers son who thinks hes gods giift to women.
its a great funn!
NOT
i am the only sane person in there
i wish i could ggo back and do anything but society. ANYTHING

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
we started out with alot of dropkicks and lot of sane people... the dropkicks dropped like flies and the sane people smartly left the course before it was too late... and now its just us... i wouldnt call myself sane as that class has the power to do anything to you... i mean epitome of extraordinary circumstances=SAC class... it can drive you to take your top off for the guy who's been bugging you to for the past yr and half and shove it in his pants... can drive you to make out with your stupid ex who shouldn't even qualify as a human.... you know... crazy stuff...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
invoiced said:
hahaha
society and culture for me is horrible
the so called "popular" girls do it, it is so annoying they are such doggs
as well as a girl who refuses to wash her hair and thinks she so punk
as well as a teachers son who thinks hes gods giift to women.
its a great funn!
NOT
i am the only sane person in there
i wish i could ggo back and do anything but society. ANYTHING
lol. Well, its not long to go till hsc is over so dw.

Btw,whos in you're avatar?

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
isnt that a worry? when exams are approaching and you havent learned very much... and your PIP is due in a few days and you're STILL writing it...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
irnie said:
isnt that a worry? when exams are approaching and you havent learned very much... and your PIP is due in a few days and you're STILL writing it...
well ive already handed my pip in. All finished, all good. Except my teachers a dikhead and hasnt done much to teach us. We havent even done the case study for the change and continuity topic. im writing my notes right now and its a fucken pain in the ass. If i fail my SC exam, i hope she dies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)