Ryan Gosling... (1 Viewer)

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Does anyone else on here find him strangely/unbelievably attractive? He's in the Notebook and some other things, but he was hot in the notebook - even with the heavy beard...

Man, I love this photo.... Ahem. Anyone else share the love?

icecreamdisco

HSC
he's a fantastic actor, especially considering that 99% of actors under 25 are largely shithouse. he was incredible in the believer; i'd say he gave a better neo-nazi portrayal than ed norton or russell crowe.

and with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality, i can admit he is ridiculously good-looking too.

minalata

HSC
hehe i think he was " youngh hercules" back in the days...

HSC
ryan gosling is hotness, especially in the notebook .. and he looks pretty do-able in the united states of leland.

*points again to avatar* he and rachel won best kiss at the mtv movie awards, and felt the need to re-enact it. i nearly died :uhhuh:

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
katietheskatie said:
ryan gosling is hotness, especially in the notebook .. and he looks pretty do-able in the united states of leland.

*points again to avatar* he and rachel won best kiss at the mtv movie awards, and felt the need to re-enact it. i nearly died :uhhuh:
Haha, I am SO sad - i downloaded their "re-enactment" of the kiss! Haha, it was really hot and I have watched it wayyy too many times!

And is the united states of leland any good? I've heard really contradictory reviews of it... but Im willing to watch it because it's, well, Ryan!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
TaperJeanGirl said:
Haha, I am SO sad - i downloaded their "re-enactment" of the kiss! Haha, it was really hot and I have watched it wayyy too many times!

And is the united states of leland any good? I've heard really contradictory reviews of it... but Im willing to watch it because it's, well, Ryan!
*is equally sad*

where did you download it?

HSC
hahahah so did i! (ur inner child, its at http://starberryglitter.net/ryan/ somewhere, i can't remember exactly where on the site) .. oh so hot. it's totally staged, but the way he takes off his jacket and then starts stretching like he's about to do athletics or something cracked me up. and rachel mcadams would have to be the hottest girl ever, so between those two, i'd so hit it.

the united states of leland, well the movie itself is kind of shit to be honest, but ryan makes up for it.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
TaperJeanGirl said:

I'm watching in now, but fuck that was a hot kiss. I don't blame you for downloading it!

HSC
yay! go the notebook. <3 it. <3 rachel and ryan <3'd their MTV kiss.

this pic still owns.

<3 it.

Last edited:
HSC
i'm more a fan of this, but that's probably because i'm perverted ..

and while i'm at it, i'm going to indulge in a little more ryan gosling love just because i can.

(that won't show up for some reason. eh)

(he has a rather hot back, i must say .. *drool*)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
katietheskatie said:

Pffft...the guy couldn't even talk "It was a pleasure" ...wtf?!

lallypop

HSC
TaperJeanGirl said:
Does anyone else on here find him strangely/unbelievably attractive? He's in the Notebook and some other things, but he was hot in the notebook - even with the heavy beard...

Man, I love this photo.... Ahem. Anyone else share the love?
oh yah baby hess my sex god

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i'd never heard of him til i saw the mtv awards this arvo (maybe is shoul've gotten off my butt and seen the notebook after all) and i must say that i was staring at the tv going who the fuck is he?!?! he's hot! so now i know, thank you all ;)

HSC
were the awards on normal tv or on mtv? because i'm going to be fucking pissed if i missed them on regular tv.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
katietheskatie said:
were the awards on normal tv or on mtv? because i'm going to be fucking pissed if i missed them on regular tv.
twas on mtv, over and over

shall be on later on tv i assume

as if its exclusive

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah they usually play it on channel ten eventually ..
I think its only on MTV. Its been on like a bazillion times in the last week.. I recorded it onto DVD just cuz the Gosling/McAdams part was fab.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)