Russia 'goes to war' with Georgia (1 Viewer)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Russian jets have carried out a series of strikes on military targets in the central Georgian city of Gori, close to the breakaway region of South Ossetia.
Most of the targets seem to have been military bases, but Georgian officials said a number of civilians had been killed in residential buildings.
BBC reporters saw seriously injured civilians being rescued from inside.
Earlier, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said his country was seeking "to force the Georgian side to peace".
Russian military commanders also announced they were sending more troops into South Ossetia to support its peacekeeping operations.
The BBC's James Rogers in Moscow says diplomatic initiatives to end the fighting have so far proved fruitless.

On Friday evening, the UN Security Council failed to agree on the wording of a statement calling for a ceasefire.
Russia holds a permanent place on the Council, and has the power of veto over any official statements that it regards as unfair or inaccurate.
Permanent members Britain, the US and France, are pinpointing what they say is Russia's aggression as the key factor in the slide towards war, while Moscow insists Georgia is to blame.
After days of exchanging heavy fire with the Russian-backed separatists, Georgian forces moved on Thursday night to regain control of the region, which has had de facto independence since a war against Georgia that ended in 1992.
In response, Moscow sent armoured units across the border. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said about 1,500 people had so far been killed, including 15 of his country's soldiers.
Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili said 30 Georgians had been killed in two days of fighting and that Russia was at war with his country.
So my brave Nato's why you don't send your humanitarian bombers like you did over Serbia in 1999.

NATO, my ass.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Hopefully this will not raize Comrade Stalin from the dead

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bigboyjames said:
So my brave Nato's why you don't send your humanitarian bombers like you did over Serbia in 1999.

NATO, my ass.
Russia can get the fuck out of Georgia, and China can get the fuck out of Taiwan.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Slidey said:
Russia can get the fuck out of Georgia, and China can get the fuck out of Taiwan.
i agree with the first statement.....but second? what happened to the one china policy that the US supports?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
You are a deluded primate if you think that I support the US, or that US policy is Western policy.

Moreover, America's support of the One China policy is tenuous at best, and they are certainly opposed to China's aggression towards Taiwan.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
People need to keep their hands to themselves.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames ignore+greasemonkey crew assemble here.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
It turns out you can criticise human rights abuses without being pro-US!
Yeah, you're just a Zionist puppet instead.

Seriously, bigboyjames - get over your fucken Pro-US/anti-US dichotomy already. It never worked at classifying people and never will. You are a deluded shit head and the more you post the more you reinforce it.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
Yeah, you're just a Zionist puppet instead.

Seriously, bigboyjames - get over your fucken Pro-US/anti-US dichotomy already. It never worked at classifying people and never will. You are a deluded shit head and the more you post the more you reinforce it.
ROFLMAO! speaks the pro isreali dickhead on this site. your the most diluted fucktard on here. at least i look at facts, unlike you whom is a self confessed radical right wing israeli apeaser.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Making up bullshit on the spot doesn't give your argument anymore weighting. Why bother?

Edit:

Lets examine your bullshit;)

speaks the pro isreali dickhead on this site
I am THE pro Israeli on this site? What?

your the most diluted fucktard on here.
English?

at least i look at facts, unlike you whom is a self confessed radical right wing israeli apeaser.
What facts? You spew bullshit constantly.
And I am self confessed radical right wing Israeli appeaser? If it was self confessed...wouldn't I have known about it and...well...self confessed?

Just an idea.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
srsly, ari, at first i thought your funny, but then i thought your just sad...but now? your a disgrace. cant believe a retard like you even has an opnion.

fuck you. go back to your shelter.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
srsly, ari, at first i thought your funny, but then i thought your just sad...but now? your a disgrace. cant believe a retard like you even has an opnion.

fuck you. go back to your shelter.
What?

Please, give a context. It may make your bullshit look like it has some grounding!

I guess someone can't take criticism well so they jump to the lowest trick in the book - BULLSHITTING.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
What?

Please, give a context. It may make your bullshit look like it has some grounding!

I guess someone can't take criticism well so they jump to the lowest trick in the book - BULLSHITTING.
OMG! ARI YOU FUCKING GENIUS! you have a brain. please use it.....and GTFO of this thread and don't fucking come back.....fucking Israeli shit.

PS: give context?! ROFLMAO! yeah man, go waste your own time digging up old threads about the isreali conflict....srsly, im sick of your bias. its sickening. your a Disgrace. fuck off.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I love how the Georgian president made reference about Russians already have plenty of territory it already got or something along that line lol.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
OMG! ARI YOU FUCKING GENIUS! you have a brain. please use it.....and GTFO of this thread and don't fucking come back.....fucking Israeli shit.

PS: give context?! ROFLMAO! yeah man, go waste your own time digging up old threads about the isreali conflict....srsly, im sick of your bias. its sickening. your a Disgrace. fuck off.
So what you're saying is I was right when I called bullshit to your lies?

It's okay. A simple sorry would have been fine instead of introducing more lies to the table.

But I must concede, you are correct in one sense! I do have a bias! I have a bias towards life whether if be Israeli or other. Unlike your irrational hate and constant calls to genocide an entire nation.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
Georgia should seriously know by now that it is not wise to fuck with Russia.

greeno8

HSC
N/A
HNAKXR said:
Georgia should seriously know by now that it is not wise to fuck with Russia.

Completly right. America and the rest of the world are largely incapable of doing anything. America won't do anything to offend the russians in fear of any cold war repeats. The united nations (the most useless NGO in the world) is incapable of doing anything in terms of the security council as Russia is part of it and will veto any discussion. Well unforntunatly have to see how it turns out.

Dongle

HSC
Slidey said:
Hm? The PRC doesn't exercise any control over Taiwan at the moment. It hasn't occupied it...yet! :haha:

Last edited:

greeno8

HSC
N/A
Taiwan is another sensitive issue between america and china. China believe that it is a provance of china and america supports taiwan through trade.

Dongle

HSC
greeno8 said:
Taiwan is another sensitive issue between america and china. China believe that it is a provance of china and america supports taiwan through trade.
Trade between China and USA dwarfs Taiwan's. Taiwan is more important in terms of geopolitical strategy. And a destination for the sale of arms, you're right in that regard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)