Russia And Soviet Union (1 Viewer)

boris2003

HSC
Any thoughts on what the question shall be. In the last 5 years they hardly focused on Syllabus 2nd heading, Stalin's rise to power, and 4 Soviet foreign policy.

Korrupt Soul

HSC
Well its more reason to study those syllabus topics now since they haven't been asked in 5 years. but i hope its going to be on collectivisation or the 5 year plan ;D.

boris2003

HSC
why do you think ind and coll wil be in there, also a question on the Syllabusheading 3, point 1 (Stalin's role in the Soviet State).
What was his role, what do you talk about.

jasonmatthew

HSC
Hey wasnt there a quesiton in the cssa trial on the soviet foreign policy?

korrupt samurai

Sneaker Addict
HSC
boris2003 said:
why do you think ind and coll wil be in there, also a question on the Syllabusheading 3, point 1 (Stalin's role in the Soviet State).
What was his role, what do you talk about.
because it is quite easy doing ind & coll for me, that is.

If this is when he takes control over Russia (because there isn't much about him pre-power stuggle/civil war days), then its more likely about, the purges, collectivisation, 5yr plan, what he did to the country eg precived himself as god, banished religon and so forth.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
jasonmatthew said:
Hey wasnt there a quesiton in the cssa trial on the soviet foreign policy?
Yes there was. It was the question I did so I remember it well haha. It was a great one for me.. I really want it to be that for HSC but I doubt it will be now :(
The other question was on war communism and the NEP, giving you a time frame from 1917-1928

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)