Running out of time! (1 Viewer)

hApPy1

HSC
I just need some reassurance (if any) on when the actual mw and reflection statement are due. Trials are in one week and i've been busy with drama- my major isnt finished (let alone the RS) and they are both due three days after the trials! as well as two performances on teh same day for HSC Drama.

Please help guys- im really worried...

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
MW's are due on the 23rd of august if i'm not mistaken, so that gives you 3 weeks

Jace

HSC
I dunno if that date being told it right... we got notified the due date was the 26th, though their might be a specific reason for us having a different date... meh.

Last edited:

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Jace said:
I dunno if that date being told it right... we got notified the due date was the 26th, though their might be a specific reason for us having a different date... meh.
Are you serious? The due date is officially the 24th, it cannot be changed. I think actual submission to BoS is on the 26th, maybe the 28th, I forget.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
666_blessings said:
Pressure makes you write amazing crap that you'll look back on afterwards and think "why the f*ck did i write that?".
HAhaha!! ^___^;; That's kinda true ^^

darkroomgirl

HSC
What the? Mine's being sent off on the 22nd... which is Monday!

Luckily I'm just tightening everything up now, and my RS is finished... I just have to write a lot of crap for my journal... hehe.

iheartjm

HSC
My school was told that the deadline is on the 24th of August which is the day it should be packaged and sent off. It's officially at 9:00am. But generally it sound be finished before, like on tuesday, so you can sign for it and make sure that it's all packaged right. You should al be fine! Good Luck with you're major work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)