Runescape (1 Viewer)

WinterPalace

HSC
haha lol, i remebered i played runescape, like when i was in year 7 or something, i only played for like a week or something cause i got bored.. Z.Z

GP38

HSC
i use to make about $10/an hr playing runescape then selling rs money on ebay for $20USD per 1million gil. it was actually not so hard if your a p2p member & can mine rune

unfortunenately gave my account away during hsc when it was lv 114 with 90s in few other catogories

Trillium

HSC
Used to play... but the school's blocked it, so no more. Never got into the selling/buying though... figured it was a bit desperate ^^
(not to mention i had no money :p )

~Trill

Darkening

HSC
sell it for $50 to a year 10 kid... stole it back a year later and he lvled it up quite abit.... need to find a new mark to sell it to... i use to love the game... untill you finish it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
By finishing, you mean max level, max skills, max stats? Yeah probably. You would need to ask someone that's playing it currently for a definite answer. :p

taki999

HSC
Runescape....arghh that pixeled crappie game... I only got to lvl 14 and i didnt know what i was doing..i could find my quests and shit...boring..just slaying creeps

501n2u

HSC
ahahs man i remember back in those days when i used to play runescape, it was so shitty yet addictive o_O lols i remember those red little imp things running around

chook 05

Sum Fulla
HSC
good old runescape eh? :lol:
any1 here actually bother to max out an account or a skill?

shamefully i got a 99 :p

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Runescape is better than WoW in some ways. I have played both for quite a bit (don't play either anymore) and can say that RS's economy was deeper and acted like a real economy: supply and demand, fluctuating prices etc, and it was possible to set up your own little business by hiring miners or going to fishermen directly to buy their fish and then cook it, sell, build up gold etc.

Also the pvp was a lot more risky. in WoW if you die you don't lose crap but in Runescape you can lose everything in the wrong situation. It made pvp that much more exhilrating knowing that you could be made rich or broke in a short battle.

Good memories on both games for me.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I love watching the kids playing runescape at Everywhere Internet at Westfields Parramatta after school. It's so funny how they rage at the computers when they die.

Russdog

russell
HSC
i started playing that shit in primary school when it first came out. holy fuck it was cool for like the first year. i'd just walk around and collect shit and chat to people and make my dude look cool and pretend to be a warrior or a king or a priest or elf or whatever. then all my friends started playing it and it became competetive so i had to level up, which i hated doing..

i gave my account to a little african refugee kid on the bus a few months ago, and told him not to change the password. just tried to log in and the fucking password is changed. he still catches my bus. motherfucker.

calsta

HSC
Russdog. I don't think I've -ever- laughed that hard at something..

Ever.

Last edited:

Mystique1

HSC
The game was good when it was first out.
Admit it, most of you would have played it.
It eventually started to die out though, especially with the remove of pking.

calsta

HSC
You don't think the gam has gotten better?

- Easier to mine runite (wildy mining - NO pkers)
- Easier to trade (GE)
- Extremely improved graphics (HD)
- PVP Minigames...
- Bank Tabs :)

With the massive increase in players, jagex was recently forced to create a few more worlds.
Runescape's not dying.

hurikai

boredofposting
HSC
Fortify said:
I love watching the kids playing runescape at Everywhere Internet at Westfields Parramatta after school. It's so funny how they rage at the computers when they die.
LOL that game was awesome back in primary.

I remember the early versions when they didn't have all the fancy animations and stuff.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
calsta said:
You don't think the gam has gotten better?

- Easier to mine runite (wildy mining - NO pkers)
- Easier to trade (GE)
- Extremely improved graphics (HD)
- PVP Minigames...
- Bank Tabs :)

With the massive increase in players, jagex was recently forced to create a few more worlds.
Runescape's not dying.

but the 3k trade limit is gay

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
GaDaMIt said:
eBay

Is it just me or is paying $15k American for a character on a game that (even though it is highly unlikely) can be cancelled at any time crazy?
You fucked this channel up with the very mention of runescape

Garygaz

HSC
lulz i have a santa hat and a full rune (g) back from the days i was a chronic primary school kid obsessed with it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)