• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rules for Fat People (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Hey you guys are so slack
What if someone whos overweight/obese and is depressed and wants to lose weight reads this thread? you guys are so inconsiderate.

K

katie_tully

Hey you guys are so slack
What if someone whos overweight/obese and is depressed and wants to lose weight reads this thread? you guys are so inconsiderate.
This will motivate them to become less fat.

beentherdunthat

HSC
katie_tully said:
This will motivate them to become less fat.
no
chicky_pie's thread is good enough if they need motivation
seriously SOME people do have medical conditions and its enough they have to deal with the stress of being sick and overweight on top of that.
you don't see oprah trying to motivate her audience by telling them they're fat

Especially since most of the people that come on here are young, they already suffer from peer pressure... so sitting here making fun of them is really immature.

K

katie_tully

seriously SOME people do have medical conditions and its enough they have to deal with the stress of being sick and overweight on top of that.
you don't see oprah trying to motivate her audience by telling them they're fat

Especially since most of the people that come on here are young, they already suffer from peer pressure... so sitting here making fun of them is really immature.
1/12 people have a medical condition (such as thyroid). 49% of Australian adults are overweight or obese. 2,913,761 obese Australians (that figure is not including overweight, just obese alone)
If you do the math, 1/12 with a 'medical condition' makes the number of fatties who cannot help but be fat negligible.

Oprah is a tard who has fed off the insecurities of useless house wenches for years, I dont care about her.

kthxbai

NinjaSauce

HSC
Fat people should be depressed. They fail at life.

They are a drain on society, and a burden on my eyes.

Thier fatness is an advertisement of poor will-power and lack of responsibility.

NinjaSauce

HSC
People CHOOSE to be fat.

It is publicly acceptable (some what) to put down, segregate, and negatively-treat smokers. Why not grossly fat people?

beentherdunthat

HSC
NinjaSauce said:
People CHOOSE to be fat.

It is publicly acceptable (some what) to put down, segregate, and negatively-treat smokers. Why not grossly fat people?
The authorities haven't adressed smoking in an immature way like the way you've adressed the issue.

NinjaSauce said:

Thier fatness is an advertisement of poor will-power and lack of responsibility.
wtf?

NinjaSauce

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Ninjasauce said:

wtf?
Am i wrong?

They ARE a drain on society. If you take two equal people and then add 20kg of flab to the one - they are slower, less appealing, and unhealthy (expensive to health care), etc.

Based on the fact that people can loose their weight; being fat IS an advertisement of their inability to put the work in to address this. And for prementioned 'drain on society' points, they ARE lacking resposibility.

----------------------------------------------------

Now to contribute to the original topic:

If you are big enough to block the standing and the 'fast' lane of an escalator - maybe you shouldn't be on it in the first place.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
What the fuck you ignorant cunt. Being obese is a lifestyle choice. Being fat isn't a sign that they're irresponsible or lazy, it means they're happy with the way they look.

And if they aren't then they lose weight.

HSC
Azamakumar said:
What the fuck you ignorant cunt. Being obese is a lifestyle choice. Being fat isn't a sign that they're irresponsible or lazy, it means they're happy with the way they look.

And if they aren't then they lose weight.
WTF? so these people actually make a conscious decision to weigh 500 pounds? to not be able to see their dicks?

granted, if i wanted to be an asshole...a bigger asshole, then yeah, being a huge blob would make sense

quik.

HSC
There are actually people who enjoy being morbidly obese, some of whom have goals such as getting to the realm of such morbid obesity that they must be cared for in a hospital. These people are strange.

Anyways, I would say most people who are overweight / obese and say they are 'happy with how they look' are lying.

I still prefer using how healthy someone is rather than weight though, a healthy natural weight for one person won't be the same for another person etc.

beentherdunthat

HSC
quixote studios said:
WTF? so these people actually make a conscious decision to weigh 500 pounds? to not be able to see their dicks?

granted, if i wanted to be an asshole...a bigger asshole, then yeah, being a huge blob would make sense
I'm pretty sure az didn't say being fat was a conscious decision. Because of their lifestyle choices they end up that way. NOONE wants to be fat. People like to indulge however, and too much can cause obesity in the long run.

This doesn't mean we have to tell them to get off escalators or not show up in public. That's a fucked up way of putting things. We live in a democracy. Not in hitlors dictatorship of trying to create the perfect race.

NinjaSauce

HSC
Who would choose to be obese?

Really?

What do you gain from it? (Apart from girth) What are the positives? Why are you not trying to BETTER yourself? if we take the excuse 'we choose to be fat', then thats ok, sure, i'll agree - you're not lazy. But your an idiot and you show complacentcy. You become someone who doesn't want to be better, improve, or get ahead in life. Why associate with those people?

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
This doesn't mean we have to tell them to get off escalators or not show up in public. That's a fucked up way of putting things. We live in a democracy. Not in hitlors dictatorship of trying to create the perfect race.
yeah, and in a democracy the majority decides. while their ranks are fattening, we've still got them 4-1. the mob will rise. obese people are stuck. "you are the fattest link. goodbye"

and whats wrong with a perfect race? heil stickler!

K

katie_tully

There is a point you get to (before 500lb) where you must stop and think to yourself; fuck I am fat, maybe I need to do something about this shit. I like to think this point is about 200lb earlier.
So yes it's a conscious decision. You know you're fat, you're just too busy sooking and blaming everybody else for your bad lifestyle decisions.

Suck it up and stfu people.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
NinjaSauce said:
Why are you not trying to BETTER yourself?
At a guess, the 'adults' who let their weight get out control are the same that rack up debts on big plasma tvs, jap sports cars and smokes (then blame the government for their mortgages) ,they have no self awareness :D

NinjaSauce

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
At a guess, the 'adults' who let their weight get out control are the same that rack up debts on big plasma tvs, jap sports cars and smokes (then blame the government for their mortgages) ,they have no self awareness :D
We can be friends. :lol:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i agree with katie, there's no way you could become obese without noticing and thinking gee i better start hitting the treadmill while i can still see my feet. i mean ffs i notice if i even put on a couple of kilos just from the way i feel, and im not even consciously watching my weight. it baffles me how people get to such a dire stage before they do anything about it.

there's no excuse for being fat, apart from medical conditions, and there are even ways to manage those. anyone who is obese and complains that they couldn't help it or thinks society is too harsh on them, STFU. you more than likely brought it upon yourself.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
everyone in this topic is fat they have a BMI about 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)