Rules for Customers (3 Viewers)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Don't remind me, we had stocktake last week and the actual stocktake is not too bad for us, it is the hours upon hours upon days we spend scanning everything the first time and making sure the stickers are right (furniture shop with decorations... lots of decorations) It is however interesting to see what has gone missing since the last stocktake (*cough* stolen items *cough*) for example, laststocktake we worked out that one of a pair of massive "pelicans" (looked like toocan sam but green and white) that eighed close to 30kgs on it's own had managed to fly away, this stocktake, it's friend had obviously gone looking for its mate!!!

(serious about weight!)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I WANT to do stocktake, don't scare me off it!!

(would a grocery store have stocktake?)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
course it does.

trust me, it's not worth it. counting 800 tomato tins in a night = not worth the 3 hours pay

*Minka*

HSC
Minka's rule for today: Just because I am forced to wear a namebadge is not an open invitation to stare at my breasts for five minutes and claim you were reading my name badge. It is one word. 'Miroslava' does not take half the day to read.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I actually enjoy bitchy customers. It adds a bit of excitement to the day, with the business now slowing down and all.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
*Minka* said:
Minka's rule for today: Just because I am forced to wear a namebadge is not an open invitation to stare at my breasts for five minutes and claim you were reading my name badge. It is one word. 'Miroslava' does not take half the day to read.
ah u cant complain

if someone's name was ash or bec then it would be odd

but thats not a popular name for this country by any standard

ps- what size?

*Minka*

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
ah u cant complain

if someone's name was ash or bec then it would be odd

but thats not a popular name for this country by any standard

ps- what size?
It is not odd in Serbia ;)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I have this creepy old customer who always always ALWAYS asks for "a bbq chicken, nice and juicy,just like you darling".
AHHHH!!!!SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PERVERT!

also I hate when you go to the trouble of trying to help a customer esp when you're busy and when you ask them to wait just a few more seconds say "forget it" and walk off in a huff. 1- I AM NOT A GODDAMN CHEF IT'S NOT MY JOB TO KNOW IF YOU CAN COOK THAT. 2- I'M MORE FUCKING BUSY THAN YOU ARE AT THE MOMENT YOU TIMEWASTING DOUCHEBAG. 3- DIE DIE DIE BITCH AHHHHH!

yeah I hate work

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I'll add to my long list I left last year...

IGA Supermarket

* When you ask to "Speak to the manager" please refer to which one you would like to speak to- there are 3 owners and 2 managers, and then various supervisors.

* Please do not ask to speak to "the boss" either. I have 3- And the main boss is far too busy to listen to you whine about how no one will give you a job.

* Don't complain when I pass you on to someone who actually knows what they're talking about- I'm doing you a favor!

* Don't complain about prices and then complain when my supervisor has to go check an item price for you- they do not know the price of every item in the store.

* Don't stare at my chest- Especially if you're over 30.

* If you say you don't have a bonus number, and then "find it" after I have finished the sale, and expect me to write it on the top of your receipt so you can get your 5 fucking bonus points, I will throw your receipt out cos I'm a bitch and you're slow.

Finally, just cos you forgot your bonus number, THEY'RE JUST POINTS! Get over it. Two points isn't going to make much difference in the long run. Die BONUS POINTS DIE!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
when i'm in the store as a normal customers, dont make lame jokes about me "loving the place" i go there off duty because 1) i get staff discount and lots of priveleges (like being able to go to another checkout to pay for my stuff, to have supervisors open their register to me etc.) 2) it's close, so hush

*Minka*

HSC
Casmira said:
ah shit, thought that excuse worked :(

anyways! i havent had that many dickhead customers recently, such a surprise .. maybe that crowbar i wield on my left hand stops them
Depends. If you are some fifty seven year old creep who calls me 'darlin' and 'love' it works even less to the point I want to castrate you with my registers kiddie crayola scizzors.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
course it does.

trust me, it's not worth it. counting 800 tomato tins in a night = not worth the 3 hours pay
Damn damn damn :( It turns out we're getting organised for stocktake now, but front-end staff aren't being asked to do it, they're getting outsiders in, because it goes on whilst we're working. Bastards.

Skeeta

HSC
dont EVER try to serenade me at work
i will most likely puke on you

and i dont care if you auditioned for australian idol

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Your kids are disgusting. Get them away from me and get some help with them- or better still, have your tubes tied.

HSC
*Minka* said:
ah shit, thought that excuse worked :(

anyways! i havent had that many dickhead customers recently, such a surprise .. maybe that crowbar i wield on my left hand stops them

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
do NOT, under any circumstances, wink when i bring out your coffee and say "would it make you blush if i told you i thought you were a bit of a cutie?" if you are 70 years old, or for that matter, ANY age. Ever.
feral sleazy old men. make me have nightmares

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)