Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

Craven

HSC
the policy we go by is 1 cheque per week (and take drivers licence details). i've never done a travellers cheque so i wouldn't know what you do with that :p probably the same dealio.

Craven

HSC
yeah. just push cancel instead of swiping card. if you havent got a cheque from that acct before it will ask for bank name, branch, address etc.
oh and only for the sale amount from them.

bdude

HSC
Valued Customer Card I think...basically lets a person pay by cheque at woolies (has all the relevant details stores on it). Though apparantly you don't need one.
Oh Neat, I guess you wouldn't see many of them these days. We probably get about four cheques a month, but we don't need a card we just get the details from the MICR on the cheque and the customer writes his/her contact details on the back

copeys

HSC
Oh Neat, I guess you wouldn't see many of them these days. We probably get about four cheques a month, but we don't need a card we just get the details from the MICR on the cheque and the customer writes his/her contact details on the back
I personally would process at least 4 a month

spazamataz

HSC
Whoa. I have to process like 5 cheques a day.
Why can't people just realise that having a card is much easier?
We also have that new pay pass thing, its so awesome, but so unreliable, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't!
Speaking of cards:
-When i say your card has been declined due to a lack of funds, I MEAN IT.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Just because one item is a certain price does not mean similar items are the same price. They have price tags on them for a reason. Don't try and argue with me saying that they are the same as the cheaper one, because my awesome product knowledge skills will pwn you and you will be totally embarassed.

And FFS, don't go behind my counter! It's staff only behind there for security reasons! If you want to look at something, I will pass it out to you. I nearly had someone walk into my stock room today...how stupid can people be?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I do not know or care what our policies or prices were like ten years ago, and repeatedly telling me about them in a nostalgic/hint-hint tone is not going to change what things are like now.

Also - I really want to help you. I really actually do. I want to make you happy. Why? Because it's easier for both of us when I can give you what you want. So if I have to tell you "no", it's not because I am a big meanie who wants nothing more than to piss you off...it's because there are rules and we all have to follow them. So please don't be a cunt to me when it comes to things you are responsible for like honouring contractual agreements, or stuff we can't immediately fix like being out of stock or our computers crashing. Patience, please. :)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Dear Customers,

Screw you all. Retail work is going to take a back seat from now on. I won't miss you.

King Regards
-townie

zobothebobo

HSC
Yes, this is express. Yes, it's 12 items or less. No I can't just put you through anyway. I actually had someone ask me yesterday "But can't you just put it all through and if it's more than 12 I'll just go to another register?" She had an entire trolley full! I think she thought I was stupid. :)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Dear Elderly Population of my Town:

Instead of walking to first register you see and standing there grumpily because you have to wait in line for ten minutes, OPEN YOUR EYES AND HAVE A LOOK AT THE REGISTER NEXT DOOR WHICH IS EMPTY AND COMPLETELY AVAILABLE.

Dear Younger Population of my Town:

Being the NEXT PERSON IN LINE at Woolworths is actually damn good so stop looking at me expectantly like you think I would ever open another register for you, you impatient wang.

And for those who complain about cigarette prices ... I couldn't care less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)