Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
live_without_it said:
Based on my experiences at Video Ezy last night:

RULE:

Before yelling and threatening staff, gather ALL the facts, and make sure you are correct.

STORY:

If you want to argue with me and yell and threaten me, saying that our process for returning is fucked and that you returned a particular movie... despite the fact the computer says it hasnt been returned AND we cant find the disc in the store... thats fine.

It just makes it soo much funnier when you come back an hour later saying you found the disc in your dvd player at home.

By this stage I have barred your card and banned you from the store. Have a nice day dickhead.
lol good job!
i personaly don't have a job
but some of these customers are absolutely lost in the head!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
modelzsuck said:
I like jLo Glo, my mum bought it for me for my birthday last year, its expensive, and baby doll, but I like jLo Glo betta.
I like babydoll. That nancy is always good fun.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I'm curious. What is the most expensive fragrance you're representing?

Lets hope it's nothing by jLo.
Ummm, well so far I've represented the CK line and Aramis, which includes Tommy Hilfiger and DKNY stuff. I think True star is pretty damn expensive for a Hilfiger range considering Hilfiger stuff are pretty cheap and basic. And I think the most expensive ones are, from the top of my head, is Michael Kors (not so nice...suits mature women) and DKNY's new Be Delicious. Some of the CK stuff are also surprisingly expensive.
P.S i LOVE J.Lo's new Miami Glow. It is so delish, and cheap. Score.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Anything that needs to sell itself with free CZ rings or necklaces isn't worth buying. I don't care if it's expensive.
In fact, I don't care what you say because it's bound to be a waste of space.
lol, its funy how much you hate me but i didnt get a free ring or necklace the necklace looking thing on the bottle is actually fake and just for decoration.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
funky_a said:
Ummm, well so far I've represented the CK line and Aramis, which includes Tommy Hilfiger and DKNY stuff. I think True star is pretty damn expensive for a Hilfiger range considering Hilfiger stuff are pretty cheap and basic. And I think the most expensive ones are, from the top of my head, is Michael Kors (not so nice...suits mature women) and DKNY's new Be Delicious. Some of the CK stuff are also surprisingly expensive.
P.S i LOVE J.Lo's new Miami Glow. It is so delish, and cheap. Score.
Oh, I shall go smell some to see if i like it, is it betta than the original?

HSC
modelzsuck said:
lol, its funy how much you hate me but i didnt get a free ring or necklace the necklace looking thing on the bottle is actually fake and just for decoration.
Shit... so the people i've seen wearing them actually >> bought<< them? Fuck, that's sadder than i thought.

And modelzzzzzsuck, i don't hate you. I was the first to give you e <3.

So funky_a, do you get discounts? How much for Addict 2?

HSC
live_without_it said:
Based on my experiences at Video Ezy last night:

RULE:

Before yelling and threatening staff, gather ALL the facts, and make sure you are correct.

STORY:

If you want to argue with me and yell and threaten me, saying that our process for returning is fucked and that you returned a particular movie... despite the fact the computer says it hasnt been returned AND we cant find the disc in the store... thats fine.

It just makes it soo much funnier when you come back an hour later saying you found the disc in your dvd player at home.

By this stage I have barred your card and banned you from the store. Have a nice day dickhead.
Do you get really pissed off at people who don't pay their overdue fees and just rent videos and go 'oh... nah... i'll pay it later'??

I swear my family owes the Civic video about $200 in overdue fees.

X

xeuyrawp

whiterabbit said:
Yeah, my mum owed heaps, and never paid the fines. One time when she borrowed and said "i'll pay them when I return these", I guess the person got annoyed, because she came home with empty DVD cases :D- I'm sure they said it was an accident, but it's clearly for that reason.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Oh, I shall go smell some to see if i like it, is it betta than the original?
The J.Lo one? Well their pretty different. Summer Glow is SOO fruity, mainly mango-y. Very nice.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Sadly I don't get discounts from either Myers or David Jones, because I'm a 'Visitor' in those stores. I'm not too sure whether the business I work for gives discounts or gift certificates or whatever. Either way, meh. I don't mind, its a pretty easy job.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Do you get really pissed off at people who don't pay their overdue fees and just rent videos and go 'oh... nah... i'll pay it later'??

the people who used to live at our house [like five years ago] and had the same phone number racked up about $300 then moved before they could pay it.

for ages when we went in, they'd try to make us pay it cause we had the same address and phone number..

they gave up about a year ago.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
whiterabbit said:

my friend works at the local video ezy shop, so he deletes all my overdues for me :) hes a champ.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
my friend works at the local video ezy shop, so he deletes all my overdues for me :) hes a champ.
lol, i know the owners so they do it for me and i get free movies, never pay, except for brand new dvds i pay $2 cuz they have to. :D I would have thousands of dollars of fines if they didnt delete my fines.

HSC
whiterabbit said:
dont have that problem at my work... you have to pay atleast half you late fees each time you hire.

the thing that does piss me off tho is when someone has a $6 late fee and wants to hire a movie for $6.... they say they dont have enough money for the late fee.... then wen i tell them they have to pay halkf if they want to hire, they say "oh fine then" and pull out a $50 note.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
_muse_ said:
I know a girl who got fired for doing that for her boyfriend.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Apparently...one good way to make mangled credit cards work is to put sticky tape over the scanning area...works like wonders

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
whiterabbit said:
na i dont, my store's realy dodge, we get paid in cash n aren't even told out pay rates. as soon as i can i'm outta there. i just need time to find another job...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
addict- do you work for one of those perfume stores that sell fakies and are run by Asians?

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
SipSip said:
Apparently...one good way to make mangled credit cards work is to put sticky tape over the scanning area...works like wonders
Yeah you can also rub it on plastic bags or in hair spray.

HSC
modelzsuck said:
Yeah you can also rub it on plastic bags or in hair spray.
we rnt allowed to do that at work cuz apparently it wrecks the credit card machine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)