Rugy union not a world game (1 Viewer)

burger125

HSC
Hmm had a discussion in class the other day as to whether rugby union was a less world game compared to league

i am of the general consensus that union is more of a world game and that league is mainly based in australia. Speaking from prior experience

Which do you see to be the more world class game?

some statistics on crowd numbers etc would be usefull addition to the discussion or any other influencing factors

/discuss

johony

HSC
football > union >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>league

obviously union is the more world class game.

Mozza91

HSC
Union isn't a world game or a good game it's 90% kicking duel and 10% orgy

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
isnt papua new guinea the 4th best league team in the world or something?

thats lol material.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yeah obviously union is a more world game than league; there are 6 decent european nations along with the 3 superpowers and argentina too.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I cannot believe this question actually led to a discussion.

Rugby is by far more of a world game, between the six nations (even if Italy is shite), our tri-nations and Argentina, let alone the pacific Islands nations, equals about eight more sides than the International rugby league. Who can forget the RLWC last year where the three big nations (Aus, NZ, Eng) were effectively given byes in the semi finals?

This is really a non-argument.

matt#1

HSC
N/A

Rugby is by far more of a world game, between the six nations (even if Italy is shite), our tri-nations and Argentina, let alone the pacific Islands nations, equals about eight more sides than the International rugby league. Who can forget the RLWC last year where the three big nations (Aus, NZ, Eng) were effectively given byes in the semi finals?

I completely agree. Of course Union is more of a world game than League. Argument finished/.

burger125

HSC

the teacher wasn't having any of it LOL

BTW thaks for all the negative rep :burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)