Rugby World Cup 2003 (1 Viewer)

Who will win the World Cup in August 03?

• Nz All Blacks

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Australian Wallabies

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • South African SpringBoks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

• Argentina

• France or Ireland

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other..

• Total voters

lorigan85

Goodo: i agree, with the kiwi line outs needing improvements but i think Chris Jack is doing a good job. and though i dont like Sailor and agree he's a meathead/boofhead hes an extra forward! he reminds me of an uncontrolled Lomu with attitude, did you see after his sin bin with NZ he came back and scored a solo try? He's on there for a reason. yea the problem with the boks, the poms and the aussies is that they havent mixed their teams up like the kiwis and therefore dont have the young talent coming through that will be match fit for the world cup. lol at "marshall (when in form)" soo true. Mind you Spencer is 'normally' not a very consistent player especially with his kicking but more recently hes been back on form. I like how the Kiwi Coach John Mitchell chooses his team by form and not reputation even with all the criticism hes got. Hopefully Thorne and the boys show the Boks where to stick it. :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i dont think now is the right time to drop gregan. i think a better option was to give chris whittaker more game time and not just give him a dodgy 5 minutes like during the win against SA. it would be too late to draft in a 'new' scrum half because theres not many competitive matches left for australia to mix and match.

Spencer has fought his way into this AB side with consistant form throughout the entire super 12 season, he deserves it. though i would like to see merhtens on the bench atleast if he has some decent form and fitness under his belt.

hongkey

HSC
i usually go for the wallybys..

but htis year...i think i bet on the kiwis....cause i place $10 on them to win

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Copious is another dole bludging Kiwi who lives in Bondi...........................shame on you!

Bloody Sheep Effers......;)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
haha mate yeah im from nz, moved here when i was fairly young in kindy, or how some would say "kundy".

Goodo

Copious: I was born in NZ as well.... Where were u born in the north or south Island?

Lorigan: you seem to know ur rugby - do you play? If so what position?

So.....Everyone, who are you favourite players?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
justin marshall @ num 9, what a champ! they need to bring back byron kellegher , hes a nugget and a half.

lorigan85

yeah bloody mad kelleher! um yeah i was born in Auckland, so im a Jaffa. But i left when i was 6 moved to england then portugal then australia. I been here for almost 3 years. I used to play on the wing in england for the local club so i love rugby when it comes out to the backs. Unfortunately i dont know enough cos in sydney my friends and the media dont follow the super 12 or NPC so i forget games are on, etc my fave player used to be Tana Umaga but recently Roccococo and Spencer have been amazing.

Goodo

It's interesting - We are all pratically new zealanders - and even though we have either been living in different parts of the world or here in aust, we still identify with nz through rugby....

I love the sport i was brought up with the game... to a degree i wish i was able to play....

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
predictions for the score this week against the boks? we'll hit 50 again i reckon. how good is it to see lomu back in training? he looked a little tried though.

lorigan85

yeah but he wont be playing for awhile still.. yeah Rugby is the religion in NZ, my dad wouldnt let me forget it. Yea we'll get 50!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
that game was closer than i thought it would be but nonetheless we won the tri nations. those two tries were crackers, especially the one by the springbok prop. i cant believe how fast this rocokoko bloke is, he's a machine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)