• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rugby league (1 Viewer)

HSC
How many of the BOS people play the great game. I play both Union and League and achieve highly at both. But i wouldn't expect a studies site to have many people who are non-cats and play a real sport. But there might be others like me who have a passion for Footy and also care about doing well at school.

HSC
Yeh I havent played as of yet coz mum would neve rlet me but i am going to this year finally which shoul dbe good and be a lot of fun an dhopefully i can achieve something out of it and I also got offered to come and train with one of the union clubs as well, thats what happens, when you know some people and have the size to play the sport.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
GO THE ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!

im a girl but i wish i played!!! but i dont know of any girl league tams around where i live, that arent full of butch, slightly suicidal girls. Most of my brothers mates play rugby. When its on, we go and see them play most games. God Bless Football

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
yeah i play league and union, im starting to play league more then union now, cos i like it better.

dougthelegend

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
GO THE ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!

im a girl but i wish i played!!! but i dont know of any girl league tams around where i live, that arent full of butch, slightly suicidal girls. Most of my brothers mates play rugby. When its on, we go and see them play most games. God Bless Football
couldnt agree more - UP THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS!!!

i personally used to play when i was in Gunnedah, i used to play Reserve Grade and Junior Football for our local team, and played competitively for my High school as well.

deano059

HSC
Dragon Fanatic said:
How many of the BOS people play the great game. I play both Union and League and achieve highly at both. But i wouldn't expect a studies site to have many people who are non-cats and play a real sport. But there might be others like me who have a passion for Footy and also care about doing well at school.
what are the main rules of league?

HSC
dougthelegend said:
Roosters fans seem to be few and far between...at least in these parts they are....lol
I'd imagine the majority are embarrassed to admit it.

Chances are the rest are looking to jump on another bandwagon (Bulldogs perhaps) because 'like the Roosters were supposed to be some good team, I only follow them because they win, and like its been 2 years now since we won. P.s. CrAiG WiNg iS sO HoT OMGGGG'

0Jade0

HSC
Oh please.... The Dragons? When was the last time the dragons won the premiership?

And i hate those fake fans... they can fuck off. We have like 20 in my year alone. FAKE!

HSC
Long time ago, didn't you know? We're underachivers. Still have our fans though, which is more than we'll be able to say for Easts in a few years time. Imagine when Craig Wing is gone OMG!!!!!

When was the last time you guys won a premiership fairly? When was the last time Easts didn't try and control the league? Played by the rules? Planning to abide by the salary cap anytime soon? Or only going to do it when you're actually made to? (E.g. NRL grows some balls, a non ex-Rooster salary cap auditor is employed, etc etc)

0Jade0

HSC
We have had fans since the comp started and they have stayed with us. If we lose Craig we still have our fans.
OHHHH do i sense some jealousy?.... Off to sip some latte......

HSC
Haha, jealousy? It really is as simple as pure hatred.

Can't for the life of me think of a thing to be jealous about?

Enjoy the latte

P.s. Had fans since you started winning the comp (There was a bandwagon, they jumped on it)

HSC
We will just have to wait and see how many of those bandwagon roosters fans actually stay on the bandwagon once they slip out of the top 4 this year due to the loss of Fittler

Knights_chick

I agree with Ohwhenthesaints.
Roosters don't even have their own junior comp, they had to muscle into the Souths comp.
I hope they don't make the four this year. That would be great!!!

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Iluvtheknights said:
I hope they don't make the four this year. That would be great!!!
I agree because I see the Roosters as being the only real threat to the Bulldogs once again this year.

HSC
Iluvtheknights said:
Roosters don't even have their own junior comp, they had to muscle into the Souths comp.
The Roosters don't even produce their own juniors, they are like poachers hunting the best raw talent around and players that will be able to help them achieve their premiership dream. I mean how else would the roosters win both the Jersey Flegg and Premier League Finals without having their own junior development system.

This is a message to Rugby League Fans out there....Protect your juniors and explain to them football isn't about the money (Which might I add the Roosters never seem to run out of) but the football is bout the footy and being loyal to the club and your teammates.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
FlawlessBassist said:
This is a message to Rugby League Fans out there....Protect your juniors and explain to them football isn't about the money (Which might I add the Roosters never seem to run out of) but the football is bout the footy and being loyal to the club and your teammates.
I totally agree with your message...but it is useless to tell fans to protect their juniors, because no fans here have the power to do anything about the cheating tactics of the Sydney Rorters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)