• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rudd - the Chinese speaking disaster-man (1 Viewer)

Is Kevin Rudd doing a bad job?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • YES!

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
GDP is a poor measure of the strength of an economy.
Sure, but luckily the other measures of our economy are just as strong.

Our GDP is inflated by debt funded consumption. It is not sustainable.
That's sort of true, but not the way you put it.

Japan's economy is fundamentally much stronger than ours.
[citation needed]

They have a trade surplus because they actually produce stuff, unlike many western countries (especially the US).
Australia has actually been posting a trade surplus lately...

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Lol at the nurse talking about 'the Japs' like he's some 70 year old bitter war vet.

Dude, get over it. With Hiroshima in particular, they places as much blame on themselves as they do the US.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I would like to vote...yes!!!!!!!!

unfortunately, no option corresponds to my choice.

Bendent

HSC
rasengan90 said:
I am pretty sure I am British and I didn't lose WWII or commit atrocities. This is nothing at all to do with WWII, except that if we are on the subject its funny that Japan is the 2nd largest economy in the world after losing and Australia is in the 20's.:rolleyes:
I fully acknowledge that Japan was the aggressor in the Pacific and the Japanese government has come to agree with this view. If you read the news you would know that in the last month the head of the Air Force was dismissed for saying otherwise.
I also disagree with Japanese whale hunting yet Kevin Rudd's 'call in the navy' approach is needlessly provocative. Japanese police cars aren't dicky at all, I was there less than a year ago and they seem quite normal and stylish to me.
What I mean by a lack of respect is Kevin Rudd bypassing Tokyo, the capital of Australia's largest trading partner to meet with Hu Jintao in Beijing on his first overseas trip. China is, let us remember, a one party dictatorship which deprives its people basic human rights and oppresses its minorities, Japan however is a thriving democracy. IMO he obviously has a similar uneducated opinion of modern Japan which is unbecoming of an Australian Prime Minister though expected of a Sinophile. Rudd is a commie bastard.
edit - John Howard however showed the Japanese great respect and met on a number of occasions with the Prime Ministers Junichiro Koizumi, Shinzo Abe, Yasuo Fukuda and the Emperor. My opinion is not uncommon, the Liberal party often blazes Rudd for his lack of respect towards Japan.
thats because australia has less people?

regarding japs i know they are sneaky

lmao

ASNSWR127

HSC
rasengan90 said:
I am pretty sure I am British and I didn't lose WWII or commit atrocities. This is nothing at all to do with WWII, except that if we are on the subject its funny that Japan is the 2nd largest economy in the world after losing and Australia is in the 20's.:rolleyes:
I fully acknowledge that Japan was the aggressor in the Pacific and the Japanese government has come to agree with this view. If you read the news you would know that in the last month the head of the Air Force was dismissed for saying otherwise.
I also disagree with Japanese whale hunting yet Kevin Rudd's 'call in the navy' approach is needlessly provocative. Japanese police cars aren't dicky at all, I was there less than a year ago and they seem quite normal and stylish to me.
What I mean by a lack of respect is Kevin Rudd bypassing Tokyo, the capital of Australia's largest trading partner to meet with Hu Jintao in Beijing on his first overseas trip. China is, let us remember, a one party dictatorship which deprives its people basic human rights and oppresses its minorities, Japan however is a thriving democracy. IMO he obviously has a similar uneducated opinion of modern Japan which is unbecoming of an Australian Prime Minister though expected of a Sinophile. Rudd is a commie bastard.
edit - John Howard however showed the Japanese great respect and met on a number of occasions with the Prime Ministers Junichiro Koizumi, Shinzo Abe, Yasuo Fukuda and the Emperor. My opinion is not uncommon, the Liberal party often blazes Rudd for his lack of respect towards Japan.
lol it was a joke :)

and yes the police cars are dicky :p

ASNSWR127

HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Lol at the nurse talking about 'the Japs' like he's some 70 year old bitter war vet.

Dude, get over it. With Hiroshima in particular, they places as much blame on themselves as they do the US.
joke dude not everything has to be as serious as the computer game you just played lol

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
joke dude not everything has to be as serious as the computer game you just played lol
Oh, lol. You sure did get me there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)