RSA-Responsible Service of Alcohol (1 Viewer)

haack_m

HSC
hey all,

i have the oppurtunity to my RSA while at skool, but do it at TAFE, if that makes sense, it kinda does in my head, ne way, i wanted to know if any bosers have done it, and if it was hard at all,

thanx all

still waiting

HSC
haack_m said:
hey all,

i have the oppurtunity to my RSA while at skool, but do it at TAFE, if that makes sense, it kinda does in my head, ne way, i wanted to know if any bosers have done it, and if it was hard at all,

thanx all
if u have the chance i would take it.. i havent done it yet but i will my sisters already doen it and she didnt find it difficult or anything its so handy to have for so many things i would get it as soon as possible....

haack_m

HSC
sweet, cheers buddy

yeh my sisters got hers too, but i only like to talk to her when i really have to, she thinks she knows everything, its fun cutting her down, jesus my sister annoys me

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
apparently it is a joke, very easy exam

i know a lot of ppl that've done it
if you want more info, PM bubz, she has one...umm, and i think someone here too, cos i read that they worked in a bar

haack_m

HSC
cheers all, and yes i shall pm bubz and ask him what it is like

thanx all

HSC
I have done it (work in a bar so need to have it) and yeh its so easy. Basically u get given a booklet and the guy/girl works thru it with u then at the end u get ur test. which is easy. questions like - wat are acceptable forms of ID, how many standard drinks for a man and women... etc!

haack_m

HSC
thanks all for you opions, but it turns out, i got the call from the lady organising it in tafe, and geuss what, the friging course is full

so i have to wait till the next one, which im not sure when it is

but thanx all

haack_m

HSC
yesum, i think u have to ring tafe and ask ppl, i tried to get on the tafe site and find out about it, but it only had info about the course, no dates or anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)