Round 20: Sydney Swans V Collingwood (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Concession card = cheaper.

Silver - 20

Gold - 33

:/

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Cool :) Enjoy watching the game. I'll probably be watching with dad on the TV

crazy_paki123

HSC
Stars starting to return, Shaw and McGlynn back with Tippet and Jesse White playing superbly upfront in Teddy's 200th. Cant see anything but a Swannies victory here. Cheer cheer the red and the white

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Good heavens, a VCEr. Jokes, I love Melbournians, I hope they get rid of NRL in this state. Help me spread the word.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going
Gonna be good
Gonna smash da pies

crazy_paki123

HSC
To all the Pie fans,do you guys actually think that the maggies can still get a top 4 finish? My top 4 in order, Swans; Hawks; Freo; Cats

Jinks

HSC
To all the Pie fans,do you guys actually think that the maggies can still get a top 4 finish? My top 4 in order, Swans; Hawks; Freo; Cats
I dont think we will finish top 4 but either way we will be competitive come finals, especially if we play as we did last week!

crazy_paki123

HSC
Pies vs Tigers (most probable in w1 finals) is mouthwatering especially if they both play like they did last week, but to be fair, the Bombers werent really genuine contenders with ASADA etc going on. All the Sydney, Hawks and Cats all beat the Bombers comfortably. Tbh i didnt read too much into last weeks win for the Pies, it will be interesting to see where theyre at coming up against (for me anyways) the premiership favourites

Jinks

HSC
Pies vs Tigers (most probable in w1 finals) is mouthwatering especially if they both play like they did last week, but to be fair, the Bombers werent really genuine contenders with ASADA etc going on. All the Sydney, Hawks and Cats all beat the Bombers comfortably. Tbh i didnt read too much into last weeks win for the Pies, it will be interesting to see where theyre at coming up against (for me anyways) the premiership favourites
yeah you're right, wait and see what happens tonight!!

Elisa Sweet

HSC
We're not gonna be in the top 4, but that doesn't matter too much. What will matter is when we win the Premiership. I doubt Swans will end on top, they mightn't even finish in the top 4, either.

cylindrical

HSC
Go my beloved Swannies! Smash the Pies tonight :)

Yeah, I don't think we'll be able to finish on top, but I dearly hope we can hold onto 2nd place from the Cats and Freo to secure a home final.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Go my beloved Swannies! Smash the Pies tonight :)

Yeah, I don't think we'll be able to finish on top, but I dearly hope we can hold onto 2nd place from the Cats and Freo to secure a home final.
Assuming, Hawthorn and Swans win all their games until the last round (when they verse each other) then if we win that game we're top. So really the last game will determine the 1st and 2nd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)