Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
from what i can get from that email about the roosters...

it said one guy was ejected at 3 am froma nightclub after partying with three roosters cheerleaders. all i have heard in the past few weeks is craig gower getting ejected from a bar but his wife is amanda flynn so you can count him out. you chooks are really going to be up shit creek when names are revealed.

xsb

blackfriday said:

it said one guy was ejected at 3 am froma nightclub after partying with three roosters cheerleaders. all i have heard in the past few weeks is craig gower getting ejected from a bar but his wife is amanda flynn so you can count him out. you chooks are really going to be up shit creek when names are revealed.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/League/R...p/2005/04/14/1113251739325.html?oneclick=true

the email is all bullshit

richz

lol, heard ricky is putting walker on the wing, thats a joke, i hope doesnt make the team

HSC
blackfriday said:

Anyone remember the Wayne Carey incident?

I'll leave it up to you to work out what happened... I'm sure others can fill you in on the players involved.

LOL

richz

crap, 12 nil down come on roosters.

ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS

richz

ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS,ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS

16 -12 down comeon!!!!!!!!

0Jade0

HSC
Unless in 2 minutes the dogs can score 13 points.....

WE WON!!!! IN YOUR FACE DOGGIES...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
stop living in the past mate:D

haha just got home from the game... seeing queues of doggy fans leave after the 2nd cross try is just beautiful... magical even.... the morley sent off is disgraceful, simpkins will be in reserve grade next week.

walker needs to be booted... did anyone see his impression of superman just before that minichello trysaver? lol

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i went to the game.. ahh revenge is sweet.. great rematch!! doggies nearly had the game, but roosters came back with a great 2nd half.. doggies had no chance..

and driving back was nice + peaceful.. didnt have to listen to the usual honkings from doggies supportors

richz

omg, simpkins, he had a disgraceful game, a lot of tackles went past the horizontal, and wtf morley being sent off, its just because of his name and reputation. Everytime, a player lays down and morley did the tackle it will always be on report. Whats rong with these refs, morley has improved his tackling style!!

richz

carrotz said:
yeah i went to the game.. ahh revenge is sweet.. great rematch!! doggies nearly had the game, but roosters came back with a great 2nd half.. doggies had no chance..

and driving back was nice + peaceful.. didnt have to listen to the usual honkings from doggies supportors
lol, i know doggie supporters are crazy i dont live very far from telstra, and i heard honking sounds be4 the game, but after the game it was so quiet, i guess they had nothing to cheer about :p

richz

how much better was the team when wing went to dummy half!!! I think he has to stay there, on Walker he has to go, he cant catch a ball. Flannery has to stay in the centres to provide us with good defence out wide and roberts sould go to 5/8, he looks like a better player there.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah aye.. man they just wanna pick on morley.. but it didnt matter that he got sent off coz roosters had a better game plan for 2nd half + kicked ass..

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
I knew we'd take it out...
Four game losing streak for the dogs MOUHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Lovin ma chookies at the moment :D

putri tini

HSC
I love craig wing! btw my friends teaching a bunch of the roosters to play guitar. how cool is that!

0Jade0

HSC
Did anyone else love it when Ricko slapped Reni Maitua? What an asshole.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Did anyone else love it when Ricko slapped Reni Maitua? What an asshole.
Yeah Ricko is an asshole, he's also a faggot, why slap?
neway at least Ricketson still got what he deserved from the fight. Maitua didnt have a scratch on him but Ricketson got cut twice lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)