Room-mates needed. (1 Viewer)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
I need a few serious expressions of interest from prospective ANU students who need accomodation for about 6-12 months. This isn't definite, that's why i need some expressions of interest.

My friend and I should be moving up for Uni come early feb. We're looking at renting a three bedroom place which comes fully furnished @ $350 a week. The owners are close family friends of mine (a lawyer no less :p) and so its pretty stable in terms of land-lordige.

If anyone is a package deal, i'm sure the extra person will help pay the rent, so that's cool.

We just want to know if there's people who are in our boat. We're pretty acedemic and we love our alcohol, particularly on weekends. We are, however, hardworking in terms of paid work committments and household chores and would appreciate it if only people who are similar to us in this sense apply.

The place we're looking at is not too far away from the Uni, but the entire deal may change... so i'll keep any interested parties posted.

mm87511

HSC
i am interested,which suburb is it?
and well,probably me and my boy will liv together,how much does tat cost?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
It spounds really good, I'd just be abit iffy (no offence intended) about moving in with a stranger I'd prefer to get to know ppl and then move into share accomodation with them.

Also like mm87511 I'd be a package deal.

If in say 3 or 6 months you'd asked and I knew you weren't a dick or anything, then I'd say yes no problem.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Also I've heard alot about rapists around there, apparently ziff got raped twice at the information day by ANU students who had come up specially to rape people.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
You'd have to ask ziff, I think he's abit sensitive about the issue though.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I'm planning on moving out into a sharehouse after the first year once I know people, but until then, on campus is the way to go.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I'm interested. Don't infect me with your John Howard bullshit though :)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
hehe. like i siad, i'll keep y'all posted.
parentals have started seriously looking for real estate, so it changes plans. will know soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)