Room and/or time for improvement? (1 Viewer)

Thunderbolt

HSC
So I think I've really done myself over with my trials:

Std. English: Not sure of ranking, fifth or sixth maybe out of ten; ~40%
- Almost everyone, on both levels failed or did poorly in English
- For Year 11, I was in Adv. English, but moved to Std. English for Year 12, and my principal told me that the assessments that I did in Adv. English would be scaled towards Std English, and despite being poor on Adv. standards, they would be very good looking in Std. English...
Don't ask me how this works though...

General Mathematics: Again, not sure of ranking, around the middle; 47%

Design and Technology: Fourth or fifth out of ten; ~85%
- Really put in the hard yards for my Major project, hope all goes well with that.

Legal Studies: Nineth/Twelve, 61%

Software Design Development: Second/Three, 75%

VET Information Technology: Second/Five, teacher would not reveal mark.

I have done all of my assessments and such for each subject with varying success despite G. Mathematics which I have trouble with; though my Trial mark was an improvement on my Half-yearly mark (36%).
I will be working to majorly improve G. Mathematics and Std. English

I really don't know where this is going to lead me. I'm aiming for a UAI of at least 66 (typically: no early entry for the ADPP), so I can then apply for the Associate Degree in Policing Practice but would like to get 70-80, as there are some other courses I would like to apply for if the Police career path doesn't work out.

I will be applying for early entry into a course (which, I don't want to disclose at this time) but I'm unsure of how these marks will reflect on me. Are they likely to affect me with a good recommendation from my Principal (whom I'm very good friends with)?

Thanks for your replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)