ronnie johns half hour show chopper skits... (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
seriously.... thats the funniest australian skits ive seen in my life... go on youtube and search him... evry single skit is fkn funny....

butch14589

HSC
icraig88 said:
seriously.... thats the funniest australian skits ive seen in my life... go on youtube and search him... evry single skit is fkn funny....
Mate aussie comedy aint been this good since billy coke bottle and rodney rude.

And if u disagree i'll "stab ya in the face"

Pilgrim

HSC
The chopper skits are lame and repetitive. Ronnie johns sometimes takes shit too far, such as that one a few weeks ago. It actually showed two koalas having sex. like come on, if i wanted to see that id watch the discovery channel

BlackDragon

HSC
the old seasons were WAY WAY WAY better. seriously, you've all missed the good stuff. it used to be on at 10:30 at night. double episodes.

Pilgrim

HSC
BlackDragon said:
the old seasons were WAY WAY WAY better. seriously, you've all missed the good stuff. it used to be on at 10:30 at night. double episodes.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
his best skits were the mini chopper skit, the bingo one, chopper airline, weather forecast, chopper sport and choppers driving school

"SUPRISE NEV U FKN DIKHEAD"
"NEXT FKN NUMBER 69... DINNER FOR 2.... FKN EVERY1 GETS A FEED"
"YOU CAN LEAN ALL U FKN WANT... UR STILL GONNA HIT THE GROUND AT 900 KM A FKN HOUR.... FKN BANG!"
"CAN ANY1 TELL ME WHAT THIS ROAD SIGN IS... I'LL GIVE YA A HINT..... HEY NEV, U CAN EITHER KEEP DIGGING YOUR OWN FKN GRAVE, OR TELL ME WHERE YOUR FUCKING CASH IS"

HAHAHHAH I LOVE THOSE LINES

HSC
icraig88 said:
"YOU CAN LEAN ALL U FKN WANT... UR STILL GONNA HIT THE GROUND AT 900 KM A FKN HOUR.... FKN BANG!"
hahahaha

"don't just assume the crash position, assume the fucking worst"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)