Rome Total War (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i usually dont play any strategy games, and i have my finals in like 4 days and i know nothing,
but this game is bloody awesome, i have conquored all coast of europe and greece now with on one mor provine to conquor from the gauls, now ready to move on to britain then im gonna take on the senate it self.

bloody addiative, and by the way ppl that play this game, how good is it if ure rich, u just buy everyone off, foget about fighting with an army, just bride everyone if ure rich

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I haven't "acquired" Rome: Total War but have both of the others, I find the strategy to be great. Bribing is too expensive much cheaper to over run them with armies.

DoOdLeS

HSC
damn!

how do u get so rich i just started playing it and yeah sux when u have no money so i gave up ...

DoOdLeS

HSC
pplz keep attacking me its shitting me hard stupid pplz they keep coming to attack my island and that

pyko

psychopyko.com
HSC
hmm, must agree wonderful game (love the battles) but soo confusing!!!

just wondering....is the whole aim to conquer everything? or just listen to the senate and complete the missions???

unfortunately my comp isn't that wonderful, i can play the game but its rather slow and the ppl often stutter rather funny at times :p

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
downloaded, tried to play for 10 minutes, deleted it :p
i'll stick to my civilization

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
ill take on this game anyday with my 6800GT

first i need the game tho.....<_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)