romantic dates (1 Viewer)

munchybuddy

HSC
best date eva was wen my bf (now ex bf), came to my house early in the morning and picked me up while i was still in my pj's. he drove me to this beach and we sat there with blankets and watched the sunrise. kinda predictable but it totally worked lol

white ferret

HSC
my best date was going to the beach with my bf [also ex now] and just playing in the sand and waves. putting on sunscreen on each other was fun =P. we planned on watching the sunset [we weren't morning people], but at around 6:30pm, we realised that the sun sets in the west and Bondi faces east =.="

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
white ferret said:
my best date was going to the beach with my bf [also ex now] and just playing in the sand and waves. putting on sunscreen on each other was fun =P. we planned on watching the sunset [we weren't morning people], but at around 6:30pm, we realised that the sun sets in the west and Bondi faces east =.="
that would have been an excellent invitation to request that you stay the night.

Evilo

HSC
cook together or have a picnic, beach walk is good if you live near one...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
do cool stuff thats also social. Thats why i dont really like movies when its supposed to be social, cause u are hanging out but not really communicating. Go to the beach, a fair, have a picnic at the park[or the lake if u live near me] go mini golf, just hang out and play wii, i dunno do cool stuff thats fun but social. [which rules out most computer games]

Evilo

HSC
Serius said:
do cool stuff thats also social. Thats why i dont really like movies when its supposed to be social, cause u are hanging out but not really communicating.
Agreed, sitting next to someone quietly for 2 hrs isnt social, a better idea is to invite them to hot chocolate/coffee at starbucks or something..

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Ew. If you're going to a cafe, don't go to a chain. going to Starbucks is like saying you're going out for a meal and going to McD's.

Evilo

HSC
dagwoman said:
Ew.<snip>. going to Starbucks is like saying you're going out for a meal and going to McD's.
It was an example.. chill

Well i think the point was i reckon a place where you can sit down quietly and chill together is a good idea.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
dagwoman said:
Ew. If you're going to a cafe, don't go to a chain. going to Starbucks is like saying you're going out for a meal and going to McD's.
I like it when girls take me starbucks. Their coffee's nice too.

the hsc sucks

HSC
depends on the personaility, but ive found the best ones are simple. or a spur of the moment one. doesnt need to cost heaps or be ott.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Finding a romantic date? I would personally believe that romance could be found anywhere, as long as you cared deeply enough for your partner to actually say what you really feel for them.

However, I know this one guy (for privacy concerns his name will not be mentioned) who was dating this girl for some time. When he plucked up enough nerve to propose (and I'll say this, he spent a fair bit on that damn ring) he took her to a nearby beach at sunset where they had a beautiful picnic dinner (I should know, both he and I have prepared a few meals together) and they shared a VERY expensive bottle of wine (courtesy of my dad). Now, as the sun descended over the ocean, glittering the beach in an warm glow, he got on one knee and asked her to marry him. I don't know the exact words, but from her reaction, they must have been beautiful.

The important thing about this story (which is 100% true, I swear) is that neither of them are particularly artistic (she's an economic student, he's a geologcial science student) so the beauty of the landscape most likely would have escaped them. In other words, romance is what is in our hearts, not what is in our world.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Let me respond to the insults here and show you just how much they annoy me.

Yawn.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
try out aussie idol together.

KirrynAlane

HSC
Find someone who has a nice backyard , get a table, two chairs, some fairy lights, cheap, good tasting wine, and candles. Make it look all romantic, then cook her fave dinner. When she arrives, give her an awesome present (flowers, jewellery), blind fold her, and surprise her with everything you've done. And play Maroon 5's new album in the background. haha.

or something like that :)

carreau

HSC
KirrynAlane said:
Find someone who has a nice backyard , get a table, two chairs, some fairy lights, cheap, good tasting wine, and candles. Make it look all romantic, then cook her fave dinner. When she arrives, give her an awesome present (flowers, jewellery), blind fold her, and surprise her with everything you've done. And play Maroon 5's new album in the background. haha.

or something like that :)
That will never happen for you.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
My boyfriend took me (well... I drove. But he had the idea/booked it/payed) to this place at the Gunner's Barracks. It's a tea room thing with this goooorgeous view out over the harbour, with birds and trees and the food was beautiful and the service is amazing.

They asked us if we had our wedding there. We said no.

Going to the Hydromajestic thingo in the Blue Mountains for high tea would be lovely. Or just devonshire tea anywhere with a view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)