Roll Call for all those who are trying to transfer into USyd/UNSW Law - 2015 (1 Viewer)

Infinitetime

HSC
Does that mean UAC received your results a while back, milano7? Judging from the other transfer students on the site, they all seemed to be worried that UAC didn't have their results till this week. Anyhow, well done on receiving the offer!

To the rest of you, thank you for the great response to the thread - I am sure all future transfer students will be most appreciative of your input. Just a reminder to all that to really make this thread worthwhile, we would love it if all could post the outcome of their transfer application. It is only through this way that we can 'establish' what the benchmark was for 2015. Many thanks!

milano7

HSC
Does that mean UAC received your results a while back, milano7? Judging from the other transfer students on the site, they all seemed to be worried that UAC didn't have their results till this week.
Not sure when they received my results tbh. Didn't receive any sort of notification via email that my results had been processed or anything like that and I didn't log into UAC again after I made the initial application.

Good luck everyone!

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
Some awesome hope for everyone wanting to transfer- my friend had a NRSL rank of 95.8. He didn't make it into USYD but got an offer from UNSW combined law!! He's not sure how this is even possible :) :) Thought I'd post to update everyone.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Some awesome hope for everyone wanting to transfer- my friend had a NRSL rank of 95.8. He didn't make it into USYD but got an offer from UNSW combined law!! He's not sure how this is even possible :) :) Thought I'd post to update everyone.
Looks like an external transfer into UNSW combined law can be perhaps the ''easier'' option than an internal transfer?

I guess my previous assumptions were incorrect!

I got into usyd combined law! :)

Atar: 98.15
Gpa: 3.62
Got an offer to USyd too!!
Wow the NRSL ranks must be lower than expected.
Congrats to the both of you!

Last edited:

Magic_in_me

HSC
Got an offer for USYD law, but I've already accepted my internal transfer into UNSW law lulz ;)
ATAR: 95
WAM: 81 (don't know what the GPA is)
Congrats to all who got an offer.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Got an offer for USYD law, but I've already accepted my internal transfer into UNSW law lulz ;)
ATAR: 95
WAM: 81 (don't know what the GPA is)
Congrats to all who got an offer.
81 WAM is usually around a high credit or low distinction GPA (really depends on how many HDs, Ds, Cs, etc. you got).

Looks like external transfers weren't too tough this year.

Killerb47

HSC
Got an offer for Usyd law for an internal transfer from economics.

ATAR 98.70
WAM 79.44 or GPA 6.2

Congrats everyone

Infinitetime

HSC
It's looking like the predicted drastic change in the intake didn't materialise! Well done to all who were successful, and commiserations to those who didn't. Hard work never goes unrewarded and so if you were left disappointed, don't despair!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)