RolePlay Thread (3 Viewers)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Hey, guys!" *Jimmy announces while getting off the floor*
"Did you hit your eye that hard?" *Responds Gia*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Adam swallows his food with a big gulp*, "I'm not fully healed yet Eve, can you help me out?"
*Eve responds while taking the food to the window and feeding Poach quickly*, "Yep! Be there in a second!"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve finishes pouring out the food that they were meant to eat, into Poach's mouth*, "Everyone! Go and get your supplies and weapons! If you need any healing, now is the time to ask!", *Eve Yells*.

sab13562

HSC
*Eve finishes pouring out the food that they were meant to eat, into Poach's mouth*, "Everyone! Go and get your supplies and weapons! If you need any healing, now is the time to ask!", *Eve Yells*.
"Is the letter THAT Dangerous?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Gia is crying in the corner, since she saw what Adam went through using her multi-dimensional magic*

Anaya R

HSC
*hesitates* thinking "Should I ask for healing for my burdens... no... I have to deal with this on my own..."

sab13562

HSC
*concentrates on both palms, as liquid metal starts moving in front of her, transforming into three well polished Katanas.*
"These Katana's are made from a family secret metal, practically indestructible, and they can slice through anything. Catch, Gia! Adam!"
*throws a Katana to each, and keeps one for herself*

sab13562

HSC
"I don't know how well they'll be against Hiva's powers, but they should help a fair bit."

Anaya R

HSC
*concentrates on both palms, as liquid metal starts moving in front of her, transforming into three well polished Katanas.*
"These Katana's are made from a family secret metal, practically indestructible, and they can slice through anything. Catch, Gia! Adam!"
*throws a Katana to each, and keeps one for herself*
*passes the Katana back* "I don't do swords... I'm more of a staff guy..." *produces out staff*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)