RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"It's not like they could kill us or anything like that..."
"We all need you two, for Adam to regain his powers. What you just saw was a fraction of his past booming forth. However, he is also beginning to recall events also about now, since these reckless bufoons are starting with too much at the start. Which is actually bad for us..."*spits at Hiva's servants using eyelid*

sab13562

HSC
"We all need you two, for Adam to regain his powers. What you just saw was a fraction of his past booming forth. However, he is also beginning to recall events also about now, since these reckless bufoons are starting with too much at the start. Which is actually bad for us..."*spits at Hiva's servants using eyelid*
"And how long will that take?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I know you're explaining, but should the soldier over there be hearing this?*
"He already knows, considering that Hiva does. I'm sure he would have told him himself by now since they're doing the same darn thing like last time - so I guess your master didn't think about fixing up some of those mistakes, ha?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
So sab is a metal user
What class is @Anaya R
And what class is blank
Gia is a multi-dimensional sensor that can cast defensive magic and use her staff for an offence like a baseball bat. I'm no longer a character, I changed the name to Adam to fit the story of another book I am writing.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Tf…
So you want more dialogue time
Ok let’s say that the Hiva soldier appears after you finish your dialogue
So just retcon what happened so far
So continue with your important dialogue
No, we need to talk with Adam and Eve. If you don't know what's going on, you should go back and read.

sab13562

HSC
Gia is a multi-dimensional sensor that can cast defensive magic and use her staff for an offence like a baseball bat. I'm no longer a character, I changed the name to Adam to fit the story of another book I am writing.
I'm also an earth user, since it relates to metal, like at the cave scene

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Anyways, Adam requires adaptive stressors for him to reactivate his past memories. As a human, who doesn't have ancestral blood that runs through his veins to help assist him with developing magic, he has to learn everything from scratch every time. Luckily, the adaptive stressors trigger the spiritual memory, and replace the need for ancestral blood. Though it's not as effective cognition-wise, his innate 'talent' is realised far faster than any angel. But honestly, Eve could easily surpass him, since she is the nerd, while still being an Angel."

sab13562

HSC
"Anyways, Adam requires adaptive stressors for him to reactivate his past memories. As a human, who doesn't have ancestral blood that runs through his veins to help assist him with developing magic, he has to learn everything from scratch every time. Luckily, the adaptive stressors trigger the spiritual memory, and replace the need for ancestral blood. Though it's not as effective cognition-wise, his innate 'talent' is realised far faster than any angel. But honestly, Eve could easily surpass him, since she is the nerd, while still being an Angel."
"Based on past time lines, how long has it taken Adam to relearn everything?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"The main reason why you two are so important is due to the history you two have had with Adam during the 'great emancipation', but Eve insists that I don't talk about it, so don't ask any questions. She already told me why she made that decision, so trust me."

sab13562

HSC
"The main reason why you two are so important is due to the history you two have had with Adam during the 'great emancipation', but Eve insists that I don't talk about it, so don't ask any questions. She already told me why she made that decision, so trust me."
"OK, I'll take your word for it."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Based on past time lines, how long has it taken Adam to relearn everything?"
"Each time is faster, but we have so little to go off of, that that answer is still uncertain."
"Does he even remember the things, and it's a matter of refreshing himself? Or does a new life bring amnesia?"
"Though he may always have amnesia at the start every time, give him a while, and bit by bit it will all come back to him."

sab13562

HSC
"Each time is faster, but we have so little to go off of, that that answer is still uncertain."

"Though he may always have amnesia at the start every time, give him a while, and bit by bit it will all come back to him."
"Got it, so now what? Is there a plan?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"The reason why by the way that he was able to remember the names of people yesterday, was also because of the 'spiritual memory'. Especially the fact that he was able to asses the fact that Hiva was an enemy instantly, was because of how much stress that monster has brought to him."

sab13562

HSC
"The reason why by the way that he was able to remember the names of people yesterday, was also because of the 'spiritual memory'. Especially the fact that he was able to asses the fact that Hiva was an enemy instantly, was because of how much stress that monster has brought to him."
"And that's why he recognised us too..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)