Role Model Breakfast (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
hey everyone,

I got invited to a Role Model Breakfast for yr 12 students, held by the UoW at the Novotel on the 23rd June. Has anyone else on here been invited?? Has any UoW student been to one in past years?? I'm really looking forward to it. It's all about setting goals and motivation and stuff, and Daniel Kowalski is going to be there!!
I can't wait!!

:D

swangal

I got invited about two years ago to one.Basically three students from each school go that are good academically or in sport, they sit you with your careers adviser and three other students from another schoolat a table , and you have all you can eat breakfast while people tell you how they achieved everything they have through setting goals.UOW is involved mainly just as a sponsor, theres not much tak about uni while you're there.Daniel Kowalski was there when I went as well, he's an excellent speaker, and make sure you ask a question at some stage cos they gave ppl free stuff if they were game enough to yell a question out.
Have fun and congrats on getting chosen to go!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
nothing beats the triangular highlighter they handed out one year, that was top notch, the amount of students who scammed one during O Week was halarious.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
if you think about it, this is all worth it cause one student is worth a few thousand dollars, and those things they hand out prolly cost less than that.

Ninga

HSC
Ive got 2 of those highlighters :)

They gave out cd cases this year to discovery day students, ive got one of those too :) Never got a circle thingy but.

Theyve got different high lighters this year too :) Theyre the fluid one, my lil sis scammed one when she went to a careers market :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
Yup, that's the one. I'm looking forward to it!! I'll make sure that I've got some intelligent questions before I go!!! Nobody knows me ;)
Thanks, swangal!!
Btw, what flippy circle thing???

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah i got invited to it but was busy with something, apparently its alright though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)