Robert Downey Jr (1 Viewer)

crazyhobo

I saw this article about Robert Downey Jr, and it basically said hes back from the 'edge' again, after going through Drug Rehabilitation programs etc...
Hes doing 2 new movies apparently, and has a new g/f, but do you guys reckon he's gonna stay clean, or is this just another crappy attempt at sobriety? :p
But he's a damn good actor, and it'd be good if he could stay straight from now on :)

colosus

HSC
i certanlly hope hes back clean. isnt he"s fiance the producer on that new movie he did with mel gibson and katie holmes. isnt it the singing detective.Hopefully hes grounded and level headed and can make a big impact.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
He's a kooky guy.. i read an article about him in the color magazine in the herald sun a bit ago, and he seems pretty on track.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I loved RDJ in Ally McBeal, he was the only reason I watched that stupid show. I cried when he left :(

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I loved RDJ in Ally McBeal, he was the only reason I watched that stupid show. I cried when he left :(
omg! you are exactly like my fans. She loved Larry! But when Larry's gone, she didn't like the show as much anymore. whether she cried or not, I don't know.

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
I have always had the biggest crush on Robert Downey Jr. it's unexplainable, really. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)