robbie1's 50 Cent thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Re: The Official 50 Cent thread

Hey robbie,
I do respect your opinion on 50 Cent because it is individually yours. But please, put some sense into this thread instead of random lyrics so we can discuss something??

robbie1

HSC

fair enough franz

HIS TWO CENTS ON OBESITY

50 Cent has sold millions of records serving kids from the hood to the 'burbs a steady diet of gangsta rap.

Now, he's part of a new campaign to make his young fans healthier.

50 is a spokes-rapper and judge for a nationwide cooking competition aimed at preventing childhood obesity by improving high school students' eating habits. It is sponsored by Glaceau, the company partly owned by the rapper and that sells his grape-flavored Vitamin Water drink, Formula 50.

Student chefs in cities including New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Seattle will compete to create the most ''nutrient-rich'' cafeteria lunch recipe, Glaceau has announced. The winner will receive a $100,000 college scholarship.

''I had all of the unhealthy habits,'' the 29-year-old rapper said. ''Soda … a lot of fast food, all those things.''

Today, he exercises regularly and — thanks to a personal chef — eats nutritious meals.

Gangels

HSC

Ok, you had one, i had one, WE DONT NEED ANOTHER ONE! You didnt want to cause havoc, you just got offended by the amount of people who didnt like him and couldnt be arsed watching the video.

That sounds great what he does, but i still dont like him.:)

7th Sign

HSC
Re: 50 Cent - the other side

wtf does that have to do with Reebok Commercial

shit commercial if ive ever seen one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)