• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Road trip to skoolies (1 Viewer)

knight_mc

HSC
anyone else drivin up but not doin in all at once. stayin at places on da way up ie: byron etc.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
personally iam not, but a girl i know is thinking about it..be warned, accomidation is exspensive

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
We thought about it.. But decided plane would be better way to go.. petrol would cost too much getting up there.
The plan was to go from Melb to Byron and sink piss, then head off to QLD..

unsure

mos tliely be drivin to suferes from sydney but we can all drive and gettin cars shouldnt be a prob. plannin to go a no stopper

johnny~

HSC
im taking just under a week to drive up there staying at campsites n stuff with mates, then stay in surfers for a week, then one week in byron in the front yard of a mates place :rolleyes:

suttonjosh

Where is everyone going???

Just curious to know numbers:
whats the go with the cruise from sydney is it booked out or what and whos goin to gold coast or where are you all goin and where would u recommend i go

i need something in the price range of 3 to 5 grand including accomodation alchohol and petrol any ideas lemme know aye????

email me josh_sutt@hotmail.com make sure u enter the subject of the email schoolies ideas otherwise ill think ya stalkin me lol :p lemme know.

eljay080

HSC
My friends are plainning to road trip up the Qld. But I can't get a car?!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Me and a few of my friends are going to uni in QLD and I want to take my car with me, so the likely scenario is a road trip up to QLD in my car.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)