Road Rules (1 Viewer)

Jikky

HSC
So I've never really read the rule book and just passed the DKT by doing practice tests lol. I got my L's last August, a year late. Would it be good idea to read up before getting instructor/actual get some hours in. Lazy as a turd..

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I never used an instructor. It just depends in how comfortable you are with handling a vehicle and knowing what the test requirements are.

Jikky

HSC
I don't think I'm comfortable yet, I got in once with my dad and I couldn't control the pedal properly.. Like my foot only had two options: Go hard or go home - no in between :/ so yeah my dad is too scared to go out again to teach me. Instructors charge a fair bit too..

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Well you have your answer then don't you?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think I'm comfortable yet, I got in once with my dad and I couldn't control the pedal properly.. Like my foot only had two options: Go hard or go home - no in between :/ so yeah my dad is too scared to go out again to teach me. Instructors charge a fair bit too..
Well it depends on how much you value being able to drive on your own.

Instructors are pricey but I'm always an advocate for learner drivers using them because they know how to teach properly and they have a very good idea of how to pace the newbies.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're learning on Auto, 1 or 2 lessons with an instructor is all you need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)