RnB music!! (1 Viewer)

vishnu123

vister
HSC
i luv ciara... especially her song 1,2 step.. have u seen the viedo clip 4 it?..she dances really good..(different from the usual type of dancing)

HSC
phemale_souljah said:
okay people...
allow me to hail my musical genius on this thread...

i think some people need to do a little 2 step back and reflect on their definition of r'n'b...
people, 112, eminem, luda and xzibit are not r'n'b, they are rap and bridging on hip hop.

now having said tht, marvin gaye, luther & miss. keys take out the title for best r'n'b

im sorry, i just got annoyed seeing all these lists full of hardcore rap artists and hip hop artists...there is a definite need to differentiate

im outz

you are the biggest fucking idiot ever, i agree, they people that claimed luda, eminem and xzibit are rap are pretty stupid....but to say 112 isnt R&B and is rap verginign on hip hop is the stupidest thing ever. You are such a fucking idiot please stop liking urban music you and your ignorance are giving it a bad name.

im sorry, i just got annoyed seeing your stupid, ignorant, idiotic post.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
rnb's getting a little tiresome.
it was good for awhile, but now you'd just get the same type of songs and there isn't really anything new.

i watched ray the other day. supposedly today's rnb was developed from gospel music. i really like the music in ray. it's quite refreshing after listening to so much mainstream rnb.

i used to love rnb though, but now i'm widening my taste in music :D rnb still has some catchy stuff once in awhile. i like ciara.

u'll prob like jamie foxx's album then, 'peep this' it's old, but yeh u'd prob like it, its good.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
you are the biggest fucking idiot ever, i agree, they people that claimed luda, eminem and xzibit are rap are pretty stupid....but to say 112 isnt R&B and is rap verginign on hip hop is the stupidest thing ever. You are such a fucking idiot please stop liking urban music you and your ignorance are giving it a bad name.

im sorry, i just got annoyed seeing your stupid, ignorant, idiotic post.
I actually skimmed that post and had read it as D12...

the D's pretty far from the 1 though

HSC
still the fact that he mentioned alicia keys (even though she is good) and didn't mention absolutely amazing soulful artists like anthony hamilton, D'Angelo, jil lscot,t angie stone and erykah badu, and bilal, and maxwell, goes to show he's still an idiot

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
you're quite the critic

reminds me of the time i had a night of passion with david stratton and margarent pomeranz

margaret loved it but david hated it

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
still the fact that he mentioned alicia keys (even though she is good) and didn't mention absolutely amazing soulful artists like anthony hamilton, D'Angelo, jil lscot,t angie stone and erykah badu, and bilal, and maxwell, goes to show he's still an idiot
yo i saw kanye west - the college dropout today in the shops but it had a white and pink cover - wtfs with that?

xsb

One person who hasnt been mentioned is John Legend!!!

This guy is good. If you like stuff like Anthony Hamilton, get John Legend stuff.
His album is awesome !!!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
cjb said:
One person who hasnt been mentioned is John Legend!!!

This guy is good. If you like stuff like Anthony Hamilton, get John Legend stuff.
His album is awesome !!!
yeh i been listening to the song
John Legend ft Kanye West - Number One
over and over. its fuckign sick song. i should invest time to gettign soem more.

do u have any other good song sof his that u would recommend?>

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i'm gonna be shot for asking this, but anyways.....
whats that song that has a bassline that starts off a bit like "another one bites the dust"
but then it goes a bit higher..... if u kno wat i mean

xsb

SashatheMan said:
yeh i been listening to the song
John Legend ft Kanye West - Number One
over and over. its fuckign sick song. i should invest time to gettign soem more.

do u have any other good song sof his that u would recommend?>
His whole album is great imo.
But if u want me to narrow it down:
Let's Get Lifted
Used To Love U
She Dont Have to Know
I Can Change
Ordinary People

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
cjb said:
His whole album is great imo.
But if u want me to narrow it down:
Let's Get Lifted
Used To Love U
She Dont Have to Know
I Can Change
Ordinary People
thanks yuo comrade. ill check em out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)