RM help please ? (1 Viewer)

lofeofbread.

HSC
What is a good related material to choose for the Peter Skrzywatever text that is eeasy to analyse??

my teacher said no rabbit proof fence coz its like a hsc text already, no animation/kiddies(eg, shrek and finding nemo etc.) or no song lyrics coz they are already like a poem.

soo i think thats really limiting down my choices :( :(

any help will be grrrrrrreatly appreciated :)

xx

N123

HSC
Have u tried the movie 'Not without my daughter' ; its about an american woman married to an iranian man and he wants to take her and their daughter to his country; it talks about the impact of (not technically migrating but) travelling to a new country and adapting so its related in a way

Maybe you could try From lebanon with love - its a theatrical play really funny and about migrating too

Som1 told me today though that the text does not need to be entirely related to the poems but rather needs to deal with the concept of journeys

hope that helps :):)

mzduxx2006

HSC
i suggest u do a cartoon but make it up. i did. it worked out fine. i had a picture of a rollercoaster and such and just related it to the uncertainties of journeys and how the impacts of them remain unknown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)