Rip (1 Viewer)

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
I was out on Saturday night wearing a McDonalds party hat (i'd been to a 21st at Maccas a few hours before), and the bouncer at Crown and Anchor told me to take it off as I walked in. What a wanker. Everyone else the entire night loved it. Maccas hats for everyone! :D

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
As if it isn't enough to be accosted by the church people in Hunter Building, now they need to go and plaster their Harvest stickers everywhere. Bloody vandalism, I say!
my dad wacked one of those on my car the other week! erg!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
OMG STACIE! Where have you been??

Were you talking to Shelley and Kieran and other EC ppls outside the Hunter caf when I came over and chatted after our lecture yesterday? I think I have worked out who you are!

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
It's a cheap cardboard hat they give the kids (or adults in this case) at McDonalds parties. If you ever get your hands on one take a long hard look at it, and you'll be seriously disturbed. There's enough sexual inuendo in the picture to make most kids scared of Ronald and Grimace for the rest of their lives!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
OMG STACIE! Where have you been??

Were you talking to Shelley and Kieran and other EC ppls outside the Hunter caf when I came over and chatted after our lecture yesterday? I think I have worked out who you are!

yes, yes, i think i was

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
angelduck said:
i dont know, one of the ppl promoting harvest came to our lecture and was handing out flyers, they had chocolate stapled to it./..mmm chocolate.......
I'd humour a christian for chocolate any day of the week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)