Rewind 10 Months (1 Viewer)

gemrism

HSC
I wish i dropped modern instead of bio GrrRR!!!
But i suppose after such a stupid decision i did make a smart one :)....keeping ext 1 maths :D!

Malla

HSC
Wish I made the most of Yr12 socially. If you think about it, year 12 classes are like families. So close knit. Ahhhh, I took it for granted way too much.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
If you could go back in time to your shiny, innocent, beginning-of-year 12 self,

1. What is ONE thing you wish you knew about school? Be it about work, graduation, somethign outside school etc.

2. What is ONE thing you wish you had/hadn't done or had done differently?
1. Can't really think of anything for this one. Everything's just happened and I've accepted it.

2. Studied alot more consistently throughout the year. :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Bookie said:
you people are so full of shit.

how many times did people tell you last year not to leave study til late?

you shouldnt be regretting that. thats your fault.
Agreed. Bookie speaks the truth we all know but are afraid to say, well done.

YBK said:
I dont want to rewind 10 months back.. pfft... HSC is almost over, who wants to think of when it started!
Agreed. In almost every situation you face in your life there is always in hindsight another way you could of handled things.

1. Hmmmmm. I wish I was more open to listening to peoples previous experiences with the HSC and taking it on board. But that is with the benefit of hindsight and know first time around with anything I usually think I know best.

2. I could be like everyone and say studied constantly but on second thought no. I tackled the HSC the best I could and I feel I have achieved my personal best it may not be the highest but it was the best I could of done

vg_woz_here

HSC
if i could rewing back 10m ago....god i never EVER wanna do that even if my uai/hsc marks are crap...i would never repeat the hsc again.

cjkim88

HSC
Rewind...

I wish I could rewind to the day I chose my subjects.
I chose the following:

Economics
Physics
Software Design & Development
Maths Extension 1
Advanced English

And I would change to:

Chemistry
Physics
Japanese
Maths Extension 1
Advanced English

Too bad, life isn't always going to be straight out smooth.
Although it would've allowed me to get a UAI of at least 10 higher minimum.

OK! NO MORE THINKING OF THE PAST!

"if i could rewing back 10m ago....god i never EVER wanna do that even if my uai/hsc marks are crap...i would never repeat the hsc again."
I would love to do year 12 again... When else would we have a chance to have this kind of experience? Mine wasn't good either, but I already miss going to school. University is going to suck, just to let you guys know.

kerfuffle

HSC
Re: Rewind...

Wish I chose some computer-ish subject. -__________-" Clashed with all the subjects I determined to do, and didn't clash with the subjects I was not-so-determined to do. I was going to pick Multimedia (instead of Economics, the subject I didn't really want to do), but my creativity skills aren't that great.

GORDO1515

HSC
Re: Rewind...

I've hardly done as much work as i could have but as bookie said thats my own fault. Anyway i would probably do the same if i did it over again.

Pugsley

HSC
LottoX said:
From what I heard of dot-point chemistry, it's only a recent text isn't it?
Umm, whats dot-point chemistry and physics? From what you have said, it seems useful to be aware of this early in my HSC.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
1. I'd wish I'd realised how quickly time would pass... it feels like yesterday we were all new yr 12's being all excited and naive and "omfg hsc yay" - and now here we are minutes later doing our final exams and laughing at ourselves for our attitudes back then.

2. I wouldn't have done maths at all. I was kidding myself thinking I could find the motivation to do well. It's shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)